Fears

Ava

I woke up when I sensed some movement. My eyes were still close , but I could tell, I was in someone's arm and my head was resting on someone chest. This familiar touch, I can never fail to recognise. The manly cologne, which intoxicates my senses. The person who is my everything. My world.

I snuggled my face deeper into him. I could never get enough of this man. And that's what I need right now. Whatever happened back in the mansion, shook me. I won't lie if I say I was not frightened when that man pulled the gun on my forehead. But I knew, that my prince, my love would never let anything happen to me. And that's how much faith and trust I have in him.

Seeing him kill that man, behind me did catch me off guard and his blood splashed onto me making my senses to disgust. I was shocked. I do not witness this kind of blood bath daily. Since we came here, Aldric has never let me witness any kind of violence or death. He hides his violent side from me also. He has never lashed out on me. When he calls me princess, he does treat me as one. He makes sure to bring anything at my service, before I even I ask for it. He does like to pamper me.

I witnessed that side of Aldric after such a long time. The AJ side of his. When he killed that guy Lucas so mercilessly. And how each and every men of his gang was dead within a second. For a moment I got scared. I got scared for the fact, that what if I lost Aldric again? Even when he came rushing towards me, I was not able to comprehend anything. I got lost in paranoid state that I lost my Aldric. It took me a while to get out of my shock that no matter how much powerful AJ is, he can never defeat Aldric. The way he was worried for me and muttering sweet words to me, I realised that no matter what, he will always be my Aldric. And no matter what happens, I am never going to leave him. I would sacrifice myself for him, before letting anything happen to him. Because as much as he loves me, the same I do.

From today he is my fiance. He will be my husband one day. He proved me that as much as he says that we are together for eternity, he sealed it with the promise. The promise which lies on my ring finger. The promise that I am his for forever and he is mine for forever.

"Won't you open your eyes, baby?", he asked.

Instead of replying, I snuggled deeply into his warmth. He chuckled.

"No problem, I will show the place to you tomorrow. It was quiet a tiring day for you.", he said and pecked my head.

After a while, I felt him climbing the stairs, I guess. Soon I felt a mattress under me and Aldric's arm was no longer around me. The security I felt was no longer there. I opened my eyes, panicking.

Before he could leave , I grabbed his wrist.

"Don't leave me", I said. But it came out more as I shout, taken my panic stricken being. I didn't know where I am? The thing which happened a while ago wasn't helping at all.

He sat infront of me and cupped my cheeks in his palms.

"I am here baby, I won't leave you. I was just going to prepare the bath for you.", He said. Which made me calm down a bit.

"Take me with you. Don't leave me alone", i said.

"I would never, okay. Now calm down", he said and I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back . He started caressing my back, to make me calm down. And it did help.