DID HE JUST?!

Its been a while since we last met and its surprising how we have gotten so close in this short period of time.

We talk and chat a lot with each other on the phone, i know all his schedules for this week and he knows mine as well.

Idk what really is gonna happen in the future but right now i am happy.

My members say that i have changed a lot[in a good way], but i dont really see any changes in myself.
-------------------------------

I woke up feeling uneasy, i checked the digital clock and it reads 7:38am
I wonder what is up with me coz i really dont feel like going to record. i was still lying on my bed, when i felt my stomach tighten and something coming upwards.

i quickly ran to the bath room and threw up, i felt extremely dizzy, i was just trying to hold onto something when i hit my head on the cold floor and everything went black.

[after 15 minutes or so]

HaNi~ E:U unnie came inside my room but didn't find me there so she knocked at the bathrooms door to find it open. Once, she opened it she found me unconscious on the ground.

She panicked and called the other members along with our manager. Our manager called the doctor of our agency.

After the check up she told that i just need some rest and needs to take mediation .

ofc the members did volunteer to take care of me but onda unnie thought of smth else

--------------------------------------------------

I slowly opened my eyes and blinked a few times to adjust with the light only to see a man with broad shoulders facing his back on me. i immediately recognised him

C-chanyeol? he turned towards me, smiled said You are finally awake? he came and sat on the chair beside my bed and caught my hand gently caressing it.

I felt like all the blood of my body came straight to my cheeks, i dint want him to notice so i threw my comforter and said why is it so hot? Should i on the AC, nono its fine without the comforter.

What happend to me and why are you hear? i asked confused the last thing i remember is throwing up.

You fainted and the doctor said that you need some rest, and morning when i woke up i immediately got a call from your number and when i received it it was one of your members onda, she told me everything and since they had to go for shoot and i was free anyway, i came hear to take care of you, its been almost 3 hrs that you were unconscious .

I swear onda unnie, just come back and i'll see you! i said sending my telepathy to her

i heaved a deep sigh and said,sorry to bother you. I thought we were close enough to take care of each other and share problems without thinking that it is bothering the other person, he said disappointment written all over his face . And let go of my hand without thinking twice i caught his hand that took myself to shock and said, yah! dont take it by heart will you, i am sorry.

he gave me a small smile and said time for your mediation , Is it a tablet or liquid? its a liquid
I cursed out loud and he gave me a glare saying that IF U SAY THAT AGAIN one .

he put the mediation in a spoon and brought it up to my mouth and said C'mon in a shot.
I made that disgusted face and asked do i really have to i mean i am fine alread- i was cut off him glaring at me that sent shivers down my spine.

i drank it closing my nose coz the smell wont make it any better, he chuckled watching my reaction and ruffled my hair.

i made porridge for you, let me bring it. i nod and he heads towards the kitchen.