Chapter 4

jieun: yes I love cursing what are you gonna do and I.AM.NOT.A.GOLD.DIGGER. get this shit inside your head. 

jungkook motioned to gaurds to leave and they listened and left . 

now it was a empty hall where jungkook and jieun were standing and a room where their grandma was . 

Jungkook went close to you and when there was one or two inches gap between you two he stopped you both were glaring at each other shooting daggers through your eyes . Both of you had nothing but sorrow , guilt and anger in your eyes . 

suddenly there was a sudden beep heard coming from inside the room you both looked and saw your grandma breathing heavily . her chest going up and down rapidly . you held the glass window and jungkook ran to call the doctors . 

Jieun : grandma you will be ok ! 

then you tried to enter inside the room but It was locked you tried again and again but you were pulled back and some doctors and nurses entered the room and drawed to curtian and started treating your grandma and now that you were not even able to see your grandma through the window . 

More tears fell down your and jungkook's eyes . then you felt someone holding your shoulder and pushing you towards the wall . Your shoulder bumped hardly on the wall which made you winch in pain and you were met with jungkook's face and his red puffy eyes 

jungkook : if anything happens to my grandma you will be responsible for it . 

he said with gritted teeth . 

You didn't wanted to fight back right now 

he then left you and you fell on your knees after a while the doctors came out with a unreadable expression . 

You lifted your head up and stood up and looked at them .

so did jungkook . 

jungkook : doctor how is m my grandma ? 

doctor : I am sorry we couldn't save her 

jungkook : no no stop playing around t tell m me 

doctor : believe me I am sorry for the lose 

this time jungkook lost his control and held the doctors collar . 

jungkook : you had one fuvking job ! 

This reminded me of the same situation I had said the same thing to the doctor when my mom left me . I didn't stop him but rest of the nurses tried stopping him I was just standing there with a shocked expression . It was like my body felt numb I couldn't process anything whats happening . Everything around you felt transparent again . I was like it is just you in the hospital. you couldn't hear the shouts of the nurses and doctor and jungkook  . 

Suddenly jungkook heard a little whimper coming from behind and stopped and looked behind and saw you looking white and staring at blank . tears were falling down your eyes but you didn't make any moment . He came towards you 

jungkook : jieun ? 

he didn't himself know why he was worried about you . 

he shaked you 

jungkook : jieun ? .......... Jeon Jieun ! 

he weren't responding because you were getting flashback's from yesterday when your mom was there instead of your grandma you lost your mom and now your grandma . Then it all went blank you fainted .

jungkook : jieun !! 

he caught you before you could fall on the floor he started slapping your cheeks lightly in order to wake you up .