Epilogue : Fight 1

The wind hustles over my face tossing my hair to my eyes, nose and lips. I looked outside the window of the car only to be met by the other cars on the road. Suddenly everything turned6 black, out of fear my eyes roamed around the car. I couldn't see anyone because of the darkness then I heard a butter smlkth voice.

Jungkook: we are in a tunnel don't worry.

I sighed

Jieun: OK.

As we came out of it finally the light came to view again, the other cars and the people in the car.

Baekhyun : guys, we have the graduation soon.

Minnie : and the part for our and Baekhyun's schools student.

In yeop: when is it?

Bakhyun : next month

Jieun: I'll be well by then.

.
.

One month later

It's been a month since I got discharged from the hospital and I'm well now. I can do everything by myself. Before this I had a care taker and guess who it was....

Soo jin

Soo him worked as a care taker side by side in her moms CO. Her mom owns a CO. Of care takers, drivers, house maid, babysitters and chefs. I didnt really wanted Soo jin to work under me but she behaved like a friend. I introduced her to others as well.

Everyone took good care of me which also did  annoy me for a while because of the OVER care. But I knew it was for me ,also about Joo hyuk's hearing. Well it never happened to cause he killed himself. Yes and it was proved suicide. According to him it would be better if he kills himself Instead of the BEING KILLED.

Another GREAT news is that Minnie and Baekhyun started Dating!!!! Whooohooo

I am very happy for them my ship is sailing so I'm happy, infact very happy.

We have the graduation party in 2 days. My dress will arrive today for the after party and the graduation cloths are also gonna come soon.

I heard a knock on the door.

Jieun: come in.

Jungkook: jieun-ah

Jieun: yes oppa?

He seemed taken back by me calling him. Oppa. Seeing his shocked expression I giggled and smiled . He was wearing a mask for some reason 

Jungkook: o-oppa?

Jieun: oppa

I smiled and extended my arms wait g for him to hug me. Without wasting as second he engulfed my in a hug. Squishing me. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him.

Jungkook: thank you

He sniffled. I started laughing seeing him cry.

Jieun: don't cry paboo

Jungkook: sorry

He wiped his tears away and looked at me breaking the hug.

Jungkook: I'll always be by your side

He assured me and I nodded smiling

Jieun: I know you will, Thank you and why are you wearing a mask ?

Jungkook: oh- yes I have a surprise , ready for it ?

I nodded . he slowly removed the mask and I saw a piercing on his lips .