~9~

------------------------------------------------------

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

I went downstairs and saw Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung. Taehyung was crying and Jimin hyung was comforting. They saw me and Taehyung ran to me furiously and grabbed my coller.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DID TO HER!!" he yelled. "Calm down hyung" I tried to calm him but he won't so Jimin hyung came and took him away from.

"Don't tell me you kill her!" Jimin hyung lowly asked. "If you kill her. I will not spare your life" Taehyung hyung looked at me with rage.

"What?" I asked frowning. "We saw blood here" Jimin hyung explained and I sighed.

"Chill hyung, I didn't do anything to her. She is sleeping" I said calmly cause I am little scared cause they are my hyungs.

"Can we see her!" Jimin hyung asked. I nodded and told them to follow. They follow me. I opened the door of my room or should I say our room.

She was sleeping there peacefully. Taehyung hyung ran to her and bent down. "I am sorry Y/N" he mumbled and cried. I looked at him feeling pity.

It's true I am feeling pity because, which brother in world will not care about his sister.

After few moments we all gather in the living room. Jimin hyung was aiding my injury on my palm.

"Did she try to kill you?" Taehyung hyung finally asked lowly. "She doesn't have that strength" I said.

"By the way, why are you asking?" I asked Taehyung hyung. "We know Y/N is not like others she is a strong girl" Jimin hyung explained.

"She is strong for the others but for me she is a little kitten" I smirked. Both my hyungs sighed.

"Jungkook why are you doing this to your own cousin brother........" Jimin hyung said. Taehyung hyung looked at me.

"He took my love away!! And I will take his!!" I snickered. "Look, Y/N is not his girlfriend, you know" Taehyung hyung said.

"Oh really looked at this" I showed him my phone where I took a picture of the information of Y/N. Both my hyungs eyes widened. They couldn't say anything.

"But she never told me or hyungs about this. She always share everything with us" Taehyung hyung couldn't believe what he saw.

"That's it, she doesn't love him but he does and the article in here is true" I explained to them. They looked at me and sighed.

"He didn't do anything wrong, he saved you from that girl! Why don't you understand" Jimin hyung said after a few moments. I angrily hit my fist on the table.

"SAVED!!! He was making out with her, when he knews I love her. He broke my trust" my hand started bleeding again as I shouted.

"Okay okay, calm down Jungkook. Do what you want but don't harm my sister much" Taehyung hyung calmed me. And Jimin hyung took my hand again to stop it from bleeding.

"We are just here to see Y/N and invite you for Dahyun's birthday" Jimin hyung said and handed me a beautiful invitation card.

"Oh, Dahyun's birthday is coming" I said looking at the invitation card he handed me. "Yes, I invite you both. And don't get angry kook.........eunwoo will be there too" I smirked.

"Why would I? This is the perfect occasion to flaunt my possession" both of them sighed. "Ok bye, take care of yourself and Y/N" Taehyung hyung said and patted my shoulder. I nodded and they both left.

Just wait hyung. You will pay everything you did in the past!!!

I went back to the room and found the bed empty.

Where is she??

I immediately spotted her sitting on the corner, shaking hidden under a blanket. I knelt down in front of her, slowly removing the blanket from her face.

She was so scared. She shut her eyes tightly as I pulled my shirt up removing it. I lifted her body in my arms walking towards the bathroom.

I lowered her but she stumbled so I lifted her up again and placed her on the bathtub and turn on the water. I sat behind her on the bathtub.

She hissed in pain as the warm water on th tub touch her body. I was feeling guilty but I didn't want to show her. I washed her, cleaning her body.

"So tempting....." I muttered as I cupped her face and kiss her soft lips. She moved forward slowly, to stop me. I always get turned on when she resist but I left her lips and feel her trembling again.

I wrapped her in a towel and carried her outside. I carefully placed her on the bed as she was clutching the towel to her body. I took another towel, quietly rubbing her hair.

I noticed her wrist. I took a closer look but she backed off frightened. "Agrhh!! I am not gonna do anything" I applied some ointment, bandaging the wound.

I made her changed myself. She was so scared that she was not even darting to breathe deeply. After I finished I lifted her up again.

"Wh- where are we g- going?" She timidly asked. "Let's eat something" she nodded.

*Meanwhile*

*Author's P.O.V*

Soobin was rolling on his chair as a girl enter his office. "Ah come.....here my girl" he smiled at the girl who just enter. "You seem happy" she walked towards him sitting on his lap before pulling him into an intense kiss.

He kissed her back, grabbing the back of her head as the kiss turned into a sloppy and nasty one. She slipped her hands into his pants, rubbing his member as it was becaming hard and the bulge got bigger.

He lifted her skirt, squeezing her ass before spanking it hard. "Give me pleasure daddy" she smirked going down undoing his pants sucking his member.

"Ahh...yeah bitch....keep going....ahhh...ahhh....yeah...yeah....ohhh..... I am gonna cum" he cummed in her mouth and quickly lifted her hair making her bend on the table.

Pulling her skirt down his quickly thrust his dick in her ass pounding her deeper, harder, faster and rougher.

She was moaning loudly as he was pounding her non-stop, grabbing her hair into a fist. Soon they both came.

"Why are you so happy daddy?" She asked while licking his member again. "Jungkook got married!" She stopped and looked at him. And now I will make him suffer!" Soobin laughed evily.

Our dirty game has become old friend!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Vote
Comment
Share

And follow me

Saranghae 💜💜