~36~

------------------------------------------------------
I knew my final decision now!!

—Y/N

____________________________________

*Y/N's P.O.V*

I took a deep breath standing before the door of his room. I was about to knock when I noticed the door was opened.

I pushed it while clutching the book tightly. I looked around the dark room. Everything was bathed in darkness. Curtains were drawn.

Everything was a mess. Things were broken and lying across the room. In the corner of the room, he was sitting on a big chair with a cloth neatly folded and placed on his lap.

He was asleep. His head was resting on the border of the window. He was holding something, a frame maybe?

I quitely stepped towards him but he sensed a presence. "I SAID GET O–" he opened his eyes to shout but stopped as he looked at me standing there.

I flinched and lowered my eyes immediately. "Y/N....." His words came out like a whisper as his eyes brighten up. He tried to stand to hug me but couldn't.....

He let out a low sad chuckle as he fell back on his chair.

"Aish....i forgot! I am a useless mess now" he laughed again as he threw his head backwards avoiding my gaze looking at the ceiling.

"Why are you here Y/N? Did Yoongi hyung sent you?" Jungkook asked still looking at the ceiling. "I–I came to r–read this...." I shuttered.

He still had the same affect on me. His eyes averted towards the book as he let out another chuckle.

"Yoongi hyung told you that I still love Ironman.... Aish Hyung!" He smiled sadly as he stare back at me.

"I was waiting for you Y/N...come here" he smiled as he placed the frame on the side table turning it away from me. I moved forward standing so close to him.

"Closer....here" he gestured as i sat on his lap shyly still clutching the book lowering my eyes.

"Look at me.... please" he gently held my chin lifting it. Our eyes met. Tears started swimming in my eyes as I looked at his state, he was not the Jeon Jungkook I knew.

He looked so pale, there were dark circles around his eyes. He looked haunted and lost. He looked weak.

"I look miserable, aren't i?" He smiled weakly. I didn't answer. I was just looking at his eyes.

I never knew he was hiding so much pain behind these dark brown beautiful orbs. He gently caressed my cheek as he smiled.

"Did I ever tell you? I love your eyes? Your eyes always speak the truth Y/N... I can see your heart through them" he was looking at me so lovingly that I started blushing.

"You know? You were right. I was a heartless devil but you....you made me a whole new person Y/N.....you are the most wonderful thing ever happened to me......you gave me a desire to live....to love...." He whispered those words sweetly.

"But what did I give you? Nothing but pain and tears.....In these past 5 days, i have been only thinking about you.....I was waiting for you to come.....but when you didn't show up even on the third day.....I knew....."

"I knew I have lost.....I was not good enough for you......I knew I don't deserve you......and how could I?"

"How could a monster like me deserve something so innocent and angelic...." His voice was halten and broken. He leaned forward as he whispered.

"So.....I am letting you go Y/N"

My eyes widened as i just stared at him blankly. His eyes were teary now. "W–What?" Tears were threatening to came out from the corner of my eyes.

"Shh.... don't cry..... don't cry.....you won't be crying from now on.....you won't be scared of me from now on....you are free Y/N....free to live...."

"Go live with your brothers and father whom you love the most.... don't worry I will talk to dad about the company....." A tear dropped on his face.

His expression were frightening me. "W–why?" I swallowed. I whispered. My voice didn't seem to emerge from my chest.

"Why?" He laughed sadly.

"Can't you see? I am nothing but a trash now.....i cannot hug you......i cannot touch you the way I want to....i am not being to see you naked....and do...do. OH GOD! You have no idea what i wanna do this moment....." He inhaled sharply before continuing again.

"I cannot take you out for shopping. I cannot take you out on dates....i cannot do all the sports i planned to do along you.....i cannot even protect you.....i just failed...."

"I failed to won your heart....I failed in everything.....i am nothing but a burden.....i shouldn't be born at first place.....this world....this world would definitely be a better place without me...." We both were crying. He cupped my face in his hands.

"Go pack your things Y/N..... live your life to the fullest.....my men will escort you to your brothers..." He kissed my forehead as he slowly lowered his hands throwing his head back on the chair.

He closed his eyes tightly waiting for me to leave. I was crying looking at his face while sitting on his lap. He was shutting his eyes tightly like a child.

He seemed scared. His hands were trembling. I could finally understand him. I could feel his intense love for me. I could see the fear he had been hiding all this time.

Not only his. I could hear my heart dropping down when he asked me to leave. I could feel my heart beat getting slower at the thoughts of getting apart from him.

I have feelings for him....

I leaned forward on his face. And in the next moment, i closed my eyes and....i placed my lips on his....

I was kissing him....

------------------------------------------------------

Vote
Comment
Share

Finally this book is going to it's end....

Oh my gosh 🤧😭

And thanks for the 4K reads and 300+ votes.

I never imagined to get so many votes and views on my story.

Thank you so much 🤧😭💜🤍🤍