Childhood

I was Born on January 17th, 1996 in the Afternoon at a Hospital in Biloxi, Mississippi. My Mother gave birth to me when she was 32 weeks and 8 months pregnant.

I was Born Prematurely. I was Perfectly Healthy for a Premature Baby. I was diagnosed with Mild Autism, Mild Speech Disorder and Mild Speech Impairment. I have taken Meds to be focused, calm down and Sleep during my Childhood and Teenage Years. When I forget to take my Meds, I get all Jittery. I was an Emotionally Sensitive Person throughout my entire life.

My Sister was Born on September 16th, 1998 in Corpus Christi, Texas. My Sister Taylor just graduated at Purdue University from 2017-2021 for Business, Art and Animation.

My Mother was a Behavior Analyst. My Mother was a Terrible Behavior Analyst. My Mother has a Lack of Psychology.

My Father was a Retired Navy Seal who was a Pilot who flies Jet Planes and Helicopters. My Father worked at the Pentagon for 6 Years during my Childhood in Maryland. Now my Father works at One of the Biggest Military and Government Companies Raytheon.

I have many cousins from Buffalo, North Carolina and California. I visit my cousins in Buffalo and North Carolina during Summer Breaks and Holiday Breaks. My cousins come over to my home in Maryland during Summer and Winter Breaks.

My Birthdays were spent in my Childhood at Places like Dave and Busters, Chuck E. Cheese and some Parties at my Home and my Elementary School. Every Weekend my parents go to these Military Parties at my One of my Childhood Best Friend's House to play Video Games, Star Wars, Watch a Movie and Cartoons on Fridays or Saturdays. I Visit my Childhood Friend's Birthday on Summer Breaks and the Weekends.

I do not remember my First Four Years of my Life. Me and My Family were living in Panama City, Florida for Four Years. I Remembered 6 Years of my Childhood in Olney, Maryland from 2000-2006. I spent my Preschool and Kindergarten in Two Different Schools. I was sent to the Hospital and Surgery on my Chin when my Chin hit hard in the Ground when I fallen off the Monkey Bars during Recess. I attended Belmont Elementary School in 1st and 4th Grade from 2002-2006.

I spent my Childhood doing Speech Therapy Sessions during School, After School and Summer Breaks. My Two Speech Therapy Teachers during my 6 Years living in Maryland. I go to these Speech Therapy Sessions to improve my Speech and Talking. I done Speech Therapy for 14 Years.

I use to be scared and anxiety over Demons when I was Little. Whether there are Demons inside my Room, School and anywhere I go to where I was little. During Elementary School. I use to go into the Bathroom Stalls for 10 Minutes because I was scared that Demons were going to get me in the future.

My Parents are great with each other in my Childhood. My parents had arguments during my Life. They sometimes argue in front of me and my sister and sometimes during dinner. They mostly argue with each other in private.

Every Kid born from the 90s have an Amazing Childhood that Today's Kids never had. I visited Different Towns and Cities from Olney, Gaithersburg, Rockville, Germantown, Baltimore and Washington D.C. during my Childhood. I visited a lot of Memorable Places during my Childhood in Maryland from Lakeforest Mall, The Gaithersburg Rio Washington Center, The Gaithersburg Mall, The Gaithersburg Water Park, The Military Stores that has everything from Toys, Electronics and other stuff. Visiting Museums at Washington D.C. and Baltimore at my School Field Trips. Going to the Washington D.C. Zoo and the Baltimore Aquarium. I spend my Doctor's Appointments at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. 

I use to play the Guitar from 2005 to 2014. I had interest playing the guitar from 2005-2010. I started to lost interest in four until 2014. When I lost interest playing the guitar. I found out my True Talent is Singing. I never sing in a Talent Shows or any kind of Event.  Mostly Sing on the Radio, My car and Spotify. I wanted to try singing in front of People in the Future.

My 9/11 Story was Crazy. My Mother wake me up like 6am or 7am to go to a Doctor's Appointment at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. My Father was on a Business Trip somewhere in Maryland. My Sister was dropped off to Daycare to go to my Appointment. My Doctor's Appointment was doing Blood Work. The Doctors strapped me on a chair and I was Screaming and Crying because I was use to be scared of needles and shots when I was little. Everyone looked at the Hospital including the Doctors and my Mother were all in the room watching the News when the Two Planes hit the Twin Towers in New York City. Everyone at the Hospital was Panicking including my Mother carried me to the car. My Mother picked up my Sister at Daycare and we stayed home. The News came on again when another plane crashed into the Pentagon. The Plane crashed and Destroyed my Father's Pentagon Office. I'm glad my Father was at a Business Trip during 9/11 and not at his Pentagon Office My Mom received tons of phone calls from her Families and Friends worrying if my Father died at the Pentagon. My Mother told everyone that my Father was on a Business Trip. I don't remember if my Father was sent home immediately during 9/11.  That is my 9/11 Story

I Moved from Olney, MD to McKinney, TX in August 2006. The Elementary School that me went to is Eddins Elementary School. My Sister was First to go back to School. Taylor has to repeat 2nd Grade because of the School Age in Texas. I went to School in 5th Grade on Friday on the First Week of School. I Made a lot of New Friends in McKinney, TX. I Don't remember my First Year in Texas. I went to Sky Ranch in Fall 2006 with my Father. The School Assemblies in Texas were way Different than Maryland. I received some kind of Special Award that kids receive a award for every monthly assembly. I graduated from Elementary School on June 2007. 

I just think Maryland has made my Childhood better than I did living in Texas.