Ending

I been living through Trauma and Fear for 7 years of my Life. I have developed Depression, Trauma, Anxiety, Mental Health and Sanity Problems. I have a hard time trusting people after my Mother's Death. I worked though multiple jobs and none of them made me happy. I been trying to mentally heal my body and mind for 7 years and nothing worked. My parents tried everything to make me feel better and happy but nothing worked. I been trying to escape this Traumatic Life. I had a Amazing Childhood and Teenage Years then everything flipped the switch in my Adulthood. I wished I should have noticed Red Flags about my Family when I was younger. I noticed my Family has Red Flags ever since both my parents met each other and married since September 1987 until my mother's death on Thanksgiving 2019. I want to be in the Entertainment Industry as a Actor and Singer to spread awareness to Mental Health and Fight the Stigma, Discrimination and Abuse towards People with Mental Health Problems. I want to be a Loving and Caring Father in the Future. My goal for being a Father is not make the same mistakes on how my parents raised me. It has been hard trusting people after my mother died.

I want everyone to hear my Story and sent it all over social media. I want to help People with mental health problems. I hope my story will help people with mental health problems in the future. I hope People in the Entertainment Industry will read my Life Story and help me thought my life.

Every dream I have I always fall into the water and until my body reaches the bottom. I'm both hopeful and scared of the Future. I don't know what my Life holds in the future. I know something unexpected will happen to me in the future and I will achieve my Dream being part of the Entertainment Industry in the future.