𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐕 𝐄

»»----- ➴ -----««

"𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

𝑶𝒉 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆,"

»»----- ➴ -----««

TODAY is Saturday.

The photoshoot is today.

One was very excited.

One was very scared.

And one was not excited to do this.

Violeta woke up early and stayed in bed thinking if she actually wanted to do this.

Of course she had to did this! Her grade is on the line. She doesn't want to ruin a perfect record with a D- on it.

She groaned and made a tantrum. She got out of her bed and did her usual morning routine.

One she was done, she went to her closet and got out a white cropped tank top and grey sweatpants. Over the tank she put on a large fleece jacket and to finish it off she put NIKE white socks and put on her Air Force Ones. She put her hair in a high ponytail with some strands on the front.

She went downstairs to the kitchen to make her favorite breakfast, French Toast with a side of strawberries and blueberries. She also made some whipped coffee. She still had some time left so why not make something?

Once she was done with everything, she grabbed her bags that had all her essentials she needed and left the house to the location of the photoshoot.

She went to the train station and got on and then went to walk until she saw a building that looks abandoned.

With confusion, she walked slowly and saw a man in the front desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The man said.

"Hi, I'm here for a photoshoot with Mr.Bezos," Violeta said shyly.

"What's your name?"

"Violeta Rose," Violeta looked around feeling out of place.