𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑 𝟑 𝟗

»»----- ➴ -----««

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆,

𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒆.

𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏.

𝑰'𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒏.

𝑰'𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅.

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒆.

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈.

»»----- ➴ -----««

THE door closed causing Violeta to look up immediately.

"Where did you go?" Violeta asked and went to Marcelo.

"I went to Nora's office," Marcelo replied while looking at his phone.

"What did you do? Please don't fire her! She didn't do anything!" Violeta said getting scared.

Marcelo looked up to see Violeta shaking and her eyes tearing up.

"Bambina," Marcelo whispered. He put his phone in his pocket and immediately grabbed Violeta's face.

He pulled her close and kissed the top of her head.

"Amore mio, I didn't fire Nora. I only went to apologize," Marcelo lied to Violeta.

"You didn't fire her?" Violeta asked sniffing.

"No. She's a great assistant," Marcelo said gently touching Violeta's cheek.

Calm down, Violeta.

There's nothing to worry about.

He doesn't know.

Violeta exhaled and nodded. She slowly stepped back and turned around going towards the window.

"Can I go home? I don't feel well," Violeta asked after a couple of minutes later.

"We'll go once I'm done with a back to back meetings," Marcelo said looking at Violeta.