18. waves and more waves

Now 

Even with the missed step, Ivy had not needed any more persuading as she had pulled Chastity by the hand and rushed for the bathroom.

Because Chastity was already in the throes of lust, she hadn't thought of doing ordinary things like placing a cleaning sign right outside the bathroom or locking the door from the inside. Ivy, clearly the more level headed of both of them, had done these things.

"So eager," Chastity said as though she hadn't been the one dripping with anticipation.

Ivy didn't waste any more time as she dropped to devour her lips. Their kissing was never not going to be spectacular. They had the chemistry for it. Chastity was sure that, done long enough, she could end up coming just from it but that was not Ivy's style as she'd come to learn. Ivy liked the lusty torture. She loved looking at her come as much as she adored making her come. Maybe one day she could convince her to try their hand at making out until they came. In the now, she wanted to loose her mind and sight once more.

Ivy pulled away from the kiss, her eyes shadowed with as much desire as the one flowing in Chastity's veins. "This is going to be quick, okay?" Chastity nodded. "Given then, I'd like cooperation, yeah?"

Chastity had never considered herself something sort of a submissive person in the bedroom. Usually, she was the one doing the instructing. The one having to instruct others on what to do with her and then leaving right after. She'd convinced herself she was emotionless when it came to those things - the sexual things - because she felt absolutely nothing. Looking at Ivy's darkened eyes, feeling herself dampening to the point of almost gushing, she wondered if she had always been waiting for her without being the wiser for years. Oh how she was going to make up for all that lost time.

She nodded. Ivy smiled a devious smile. "Perfect," she whispered and Chastity let a shiver ravage through her.

Ivy resumed kissing her, working deftly with the buttons of her shirt. It would do her well, she reasoned, to stop investing in buttoned prisons if she was to continue fucking around with Ivy. But, in less than a minute and with the defteness of a sex god, her full chest was out and like gloves, Ivy's hands were on them. She moved from her lips and dropped down to her collar bone - the one area she always shivered from whenever Ivy kissed and sucked and left a massive hicky on.

Chastity had to remind herself not to moan too loudly because not at all was going to be near impossible.

Ivy went on lower, her lips finding her breasts as she kneaded them aggressively, pushing one of her nipples into her mouth. She bit and pulled, pinching the other and pulling just the same. The sensation was sharp and went straight to her groin prompting a gasp to escape.

Dropping her hand lower, she lifted Chastity's skirt and sighed in what Chastity hoped to be absolute pleasure. "Fuck," she said, going back up to Chastity and kissing her. "I thought you were fucking with me."

"Never," she answered. She never fucked around about walking commando and wanting to be fucked in the work place.

Without much warning, Ivy flipped her around, her hands keeping her naked breasts away from the cold wall as Ivy lifted her skirt properly from the sides. "I wish you could see yourself right now," she said as she nibbled at her ear, earning another torrent of shivers from her.

Ivy gripped her ass hard then slapped it making Chastity yelp. "Shh," she instructed as she squatted lower such that she was at face level with her ass. "If you make any noise people will come and you'll not get an orgasm today."

Chastity bit at her lower lip to prevent any more noise coming from her. From behind, Ivy parted her pussy lips with her fingers, taking long and laborious strokes as though she had forgotten that they were supposed to be quick. "You smell so good, Chastity." She said and Chastity felt her legs stiffen as though ready for the onslaught of an orgasm. "And so fucking ready. Have you been this wet the entire time?"