✿CHAPTER-8✿

AUTHOR'S POV

Sun rays fell into Hreedant's chamber as he opened his eyes sensing the hot embrace of the Sun.. Keeping aside his blanket he slowly moved on the bed stretching his arms smelling the soft scent from his side.. He looked at that direction and came to see a bunch of lotuses were sailing on a big bowl as a smile spread through his lips.. He slowly got up holding the corner of the bed and then adjusted his stole..

A maid came to his room to give his belongings..

"Prince, Outside this room there's your bathing area.. You will find all your necessary things there".. She informed and left as Hreedant nodded..

It was a bit awkward for him as it was totally a unknown place.. He took a long breath and went towards the bathing area..

He entered the big bathing area which was filled with rose petals and scents.. The water was light blue in colour and the sides were binded with the white stones and pillars.. He came out after finishing wrapping a white cloth around his bare chest..

After coming to his chamber he settled his hairs a little bit and changed his dress in a new one.. Then he came out at the balcony to do the morning prayer (Surya namaskar)..

He ended as his eyes travelled through the big garden and lastly stuck on a figure who was roaming around and playing with some rabbits and birds..

Her brown orbs, soft lotus like lips, smooth and silky brownie black hairs were touching her curves, hands full of bangles, feet were tinkling with the noise of her footwear

Her brown orbs, soft lotus like lips, smooth and silky brownie black hairs were touching her curves, hands full of bangles, feet were tinkling with the noise of her footwear.. She was none other than Dakshayani.. He was gazing at her intensely..

"Why he is falling for her??.. He didn't feel for any other girl before like this.. Then why a unknown person whom he met just sometimes ago is attracting him so much??"

He was so lost in his thoughts as he didn't notice Dakshayani who was also watching him from far away.. He abruptly diverted his gaze as it wasn't good to gaze someone like that.. She thought to call him for once but he went inside before her calling..

~✿✿~

Hreedant was sitting on the bed and was thinking about his family..

"May I come, Prince??".. Hreedant looked at the door and saw Dakshayani was standing..

"Sure".. He nodded with a calm smile..

She came near him and sat on the bed.. Hreedant shifted far away from her as he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.. Dakshayani smiled in her mind seeing his reaction ..

"Actually I thought to ask about you and your family.. From the time you came here I haven't introduced myself to you and also forgot to ask your identity as you were injured and senseless".. She asked looking onto him..

"My name is Hreedant.. I am coming from the kingdom Madrasa".. He replied..

As the word stucked into her mind "Madrasa" her father's death came into her mind..

"I was passing through the jungle as my horse went out of control and started running in the opposite direction.. I lost my path.. Then a arrow hit me and I came here".. He told her all the incidents but she didn't disclose anything infront of him about her father or anything related to Madrasa as she didn't want to hurt him by doing any type of mistakes..

"He came from Madrasa.. Only from this statement she couldn't make any assumptions and made him guilty as there can be many princes".. She thought.. She was so lost in her thoughts as she didn't hear his calling..

"What happened".. He asked softly..

"N.. No.. Nothing".. She just passed a embarrassing smile..

~✿✿~