✿CHAPTER-40✿

AUTHOR'S POV

"Okay, now you take rest.. I'm going".. Cupping Hreedant's face Urmi said and left from there..

After her leave Dakshayani ordered the maids to bring his food there and forwarded him the bite infront of his mouth.. Hreedant denied first but Dakshayani didn't remove her hand and continuously holding the bite infront of his mouth.. Finally, he gulped the bite while again and again taking glances from her..

After that she wiped his mouth and slowly adjusted him on the bed holding his shoulder and covered him with the blanket.. Then she was about to go but Hreedant held her wrist tightly..

"Why are you doing all these??.. Can't you understand that when you won't be here after some days I won't be able to stay alive.. Your touch is everywhere, in every corner which will haunt me everytime.. I won't be able to take breath.. Please don't make yourself my habit or else I'll die.. Please don't do this".. Hreedant pleaded holding her wrist.. Dakshayani came near him with a soft smile and sat beside him cupping his face..

"Who said that I'm going??

"Who said that I'm going??.. Who said that you'll tell me 'Go from here' and I'll go leaving you so easily.. Yes, it's true that at a time, I became totally blind to take revenge, I was able to see nothing except it and started making conspiracies against you like wise it's also true that, if something would happen to you then I too wouldn't be alive.. I would rather burn myself".. Her words made his heart weak as he vaguely remained staring at her..

"You still didn't understand.. I'm your shadow.. Wherever you are, I'm there with you till our last breath.. Our bond is for seven births.. It won't be broken by your one word.. In my every breath there's only your name.. I've came here with you and will go from here only after my death".. Hreedant's eyes became moist hearing her as he clutched her palm in his ones more tightly as a reaction, Dakshayani too touched her forhead with his and then pecked on his forehead and cheeks lovingly to colour him again with her pure love..

A shiver ran through his spine feeling her soft petal lips on his skin.. After a long time two hearts came closer to each other forgetting everything..

~✿✿~

Days were passing like this and now Hreedant has fully recovered under the care of Dakshayani.. Hreedant's heart was again falling badly for Dakshayani.. How could he stop himself when his heart beats only for her..

~✿✿~

"Yes, I've accepted my faults near Dakshayani and everything which we planned against them".. Dushyant said in a low voice to Chandrakant who wasn't in Madrasa as he went to other kingdoms for some court works and came back after so many days..

He was thinking that in these time he would be able to separate HreeYani but his bad luck.. HreeYani was again reuniting.. He was going to say something but was cut by Dushyant who showed him his palm..

"You can go now!!".. Dushyant ordered as he left the room angrily..

~✿✿~

"This wasn't done.. Dakshayani didn't kill that Hreedant.. That means I won't get the crown and Dakshayani.. I thought she'll kill him.. Then I'll be able to become king banishing this Dushyant and his wife and Dakshayani would be my queen but my all plans have spoilt again.. Untill his death, everything is impossible".. Chandrakant kicked the front table..

"No, I won't let that happen.. From childhood, whatever I've desired I've gained or snatched from others and this time I'll also win.. I won't accept my defeat.. Dakshayani is only mine and I'll make her mine by hook or by crook.. This time I won't do any mistake.. Dakshayani you've to be mine.. If you won't be mine then I won't let you be others too".. He laughed evilly and took a sip from the wine glass..

~✿✿~