eight.

Evan.

I begin to think I needed to tell her who I really was, or what in that fact. I was scared to tell her, I was scared she'll freak out. I watched her laying on her bed, wiggling her toes and reading a book. I smiled at the sight.

She was very beautiful and I was glad to call her mine. I was glad that I could actually kiss her, hold her, and love her. She was perfect in every way, I needed her to know that.

So I came up with a plan, a plan to show her that I loved her. It was a lot of work for one person but it was going to be great. Maybe then I could tell her who I really was, and if she'll remember me.

I got up, throwing my jacket on before looking out the window. Her eyes travel from her book to me. I heard her groan which made me look her way.

"You're leaving, already?" She whined like a child, I smiled then leaned over and kissed her pouting lips.

"You'll see me soon, don't worry." I told her, as I made my way towards her door. She caught my jacket, pulling me back. I smiled at turned around, crawling on top of her.

"Az, babe. I have to go, mom needs me back home to help her with tons of shit. " I kissed her softly on the forehead. She grabbed my shirt, pulling me closer, as she leaned up to kiss me.

The kiss was filled with passion, the most passion I have ever felt before. I didn't want to lose her over something that had to deal with my past or my family. I didn't want to do it, I was forced to do it.

I placed my hand on her hip, which felt ice cold. Her skin became more cold lately, like something was wrong with her. I couldn't put my hand on it though. I wished I knew.

Azalea.

I watched him leave out my bedroom door, leaving me alone in this house My parents weren't home today so I guess I could go out for coffee and hit up the music store.

I jumped off my bed as I went to the bathroom to turn on the water. I walked out the bathroom to get my clothes then came back to the shower being off. The house was playing games with me and it wasn't cool. I groaned.

"Leave me alone guys." A boy with a black shirt on and a little girl with a red dress on appeared.

"He's hiding things from you, Az. Deep things.." Zach trailed off, looking towards his little sister who was playing with her dress.

"Yeah, Azie, you should watch out..before you get in trouble again.." She tell me biting her lip.

I met these two a few days ago when Evan left after studying with me. It was currently spring break which mean it was kind of raining. I told them I would be fine and they left. Their words were still in my mind as I left out my door.