e l e v e n.

eleven

Evan.

I honestly think I'm going crazy. There's been so many things on the news about a man skinning people and I've been so worried. The murders have been so close to where we are living, so close to Az. No, I don't think they'll go after us, but who knows? Who knows if they will or not? The police thinks that it's someone around the living quarters on our street.

I was walking down the road, when my phone got a message. I pulled it out, looking at the I.D. Of course, it was unknown. This guy doesn't know when to stop, I honestly don't know who he is, or what he wants. He always texts me when I start to head to Az house, which is really creepy.

Message from UNKNOWN:

Can't wait for your trip.

I sighed, annoyed at his little prank. No, I wasn't going on a trip anytime soon. This guys secret messages were starting to piss me off. I shook my head, putting my phone back into my pocket. I hoped to find out who this unknown person was. I hoped to stop his little games and try to figure out what he wanted from me. I continued to walk down the sidewalk, making my way to her house once more. I knew she would take things off my mind.

I walked into her house, up to her room. I found her on her bed crossed-legged with her earbuds in, looking down at her drawing. I walked over to her bed sitting on it and pulled her into my lap. She screamed a bit then realized it was me. She sighed, taking out her earbuds out. She looked up at me, kissing me softly.

"I swear you're going to end up giving me a heart-attack." She told me jokingly. She was cute when she got all nervous. The way she bit her lip, and gasped softly turned me on a bit. I'm starting to think she knows it does that effect on me. Her eyes looked up into mine as she bit her small pink lip. I moved her hair behind her ear.

Azalea, Oh I would love to show her how much I loved her. I would love to show her that all I want is her. But I want her to be ready and to tell me. I want her to want me as much as I wanted her. She was my beautiful princess, and I wanted to make her feel safe in my arms. I wanted her to be my one forever.

"So Azalea, I wanna take you out tonight. On a cute little date and a walk around the park." I told her as I slipped my fingers between hers. She nodded, agreeing to the date. I smiled and kissed her ever so softly.

"So where are you taking me?" She asked happily.

"Where, to your favorite place to eat, of course."

******

She loved the smell of the beer walking in. Even tho we weren't near old enough or grown to even get drunk, she loved it. She loved Buffalo Wild Wings, she loved getting her hands messy. She didn't mind people looking at her like she was a pig or didn't belong.

As the waiter showed us her table, I took Azalea's hand into mine, squeezing it ever so slightly. The waiter gave us our menus as we took a sit.

"Evan, is something wrong?" She looked at me with worry in her eyes. But a soft little buzz went off in my pocket and I knew it wouldn't be Azalea, considering she was in front of me. It had to be from at little creepy stalker. I look in my surroundings, but no one was on their phones, everyone was with family or friends. I jumped a little when azalea touched my hand.

"Oh uh, nothing is wrong. Just overthinking a lot of things lately.." I told her which was kind of true.

"If there is anything you need to tell me, I'm here for you." She smiled a cute little smile. I loved her for being just her. She was perfect in every way. I didn't deserve her after all what I did to her.

"I honestly don't deserve you or your kindness. I love you so much and every time I look at you, I see our future together. You are my everything and more. I need you more in my life more than I need anyone or anything. Azalea, I can see us being married one day, having kids, and growing old. I want to do everything with you and experience everything with you.."

I was looking down at her hands and ran my fingers over her knuckles. I looked up into her teary beautiful eyes.

"Evan..."

I just shook my head and smiled biting my lip.

"Shut up, I know I'm a cheesy asshole." I laughed softly, watching her.

"To be honest, I don't deserve you. Not at all. You came to me when I was a mess and  loner. You came and made me whole again. Evan, you are my one and only. I only want you in my life, everyone else is invisible to me."

"Azalea, I just want you to know, if anything happens to me, I didn't do it or didn't mean it....promise me you'll always believe me or be on my side.." I asked her worried about my future with her.

"Of course Evan.." She said very worried and squeezed my hand again.

Unknown.

I watched them at their fake little dinner, watched them tell each other how much they loved each other. It made me sick.

"So I'm a vet, I work at Ben's family. I work-"  she tried to tell me, I wasn't listening to anything she was saying before, and she was beginning to piss me off.

"Listen bitch, if you don't shut up, so help me if I don't stuff you in my van and cut you up in little pieces." I told her, looking directly in her eyes. She looks like she was about to run off screaming, but she didn't. If she would have, I know where she lives and she would be dead by morning.

I turned my head back to their table and took my phone out.

To: Evan.

Watching your last meeting with her warms my heart. I know you enjoy these last moments with her because she'll be mine soon.

-A

I closed my phone and turned to the girl I brought. She looked to be around 19 years old, a year younger than I am. She was beautiful but not as beautiful as Azalea was.

She will be mine, and she will love me more than she ever loved Evan.

A/N

Hello! Hello!

I finally finished this chapter. And I cannot wait for my next book to come out! I'm so excited for this series!

I'm excited for you guys to finally see what I am made of!

I'm so sorry you guys, I'm sorry I had this made a about a week ago, I'm sorry I didn't post it. I was just unsure about it I was unsure about a lot of things.

As you guy have pointed out, my spelling isn't great but I'm in a rush typing it and I don't check it.

But once this is all done, I will be doing some editing. Don't you worry.

As for you guys that didn't point it out, thank you...I'm so happy you guys are kind enough not to point out my mistakes.

Now I must get ready for bed, I have work in the morning. I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

-k