Chapter Ten - Comforting Danny: A Situation

I laid beside Danny on our bed as we sat in comfortable silence. I had made us both tea for us to sip on. The air was chilly outside, and the reddened leaves has started to fall. It was nearing winter already. I sighed as the ornate fireplace crackled, feeling cozy as a foggy heat rose in my chest.

Looking over to Danny, he was spacing out really badly. I waved a little hello with my hand, making him jump.

"Baby..? You okay?"

"Yeah... Just a rough day."

My head perked up slightly before I set down my hot drink carefully and snuggled up next to him.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked him.

He looked ahead blankly at the fire for a moment. The dancing flames reflected in his saddened eyes, making them look so beautiful, but melancholy.

"No, not really..." He finally sighed. I looked at him with compassion.

"Do you want a hug?" I asked, sitting up a little more. He looked at me sweetly.

"Yeah.." He said, opening his arms for me to hop into. I quickly and gently crawled into his lap and hugged him. He was surprisingly tense. After a few minutes, his body relaxed and I felt him rest his chin in the crook of my neck.

"Do you want me to make you rice krispy treats and we can play minecraft together?"

He pulled away from me suddenly and enthusiastically nodded yes. I chuckled and gave him sloppy kisses all over his face, making him laugh.

"That's my boy." I said lovingly. I gently grabbed his hand and gave him little kisses all over his fingers too, making him blush slightly and smile. Once I was done, he suddenly pulled me in for a rather passionate kiss. We parted and he looked at me with fondness.

"You always know how to cheer me up." He said with a smile before picking me up by my legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck as he put his hands under my thighs to keep me suspended.

"It's my job as your girlfriend, right?" I said teasingly before we shared another kiss. We both sighed happily.

"Now... Let's get to making some rice krispies shall we?" He said enthusiastically before putting me down. I giggled and looked at him as he started to walk to the kitchen. Suddenly he stopped and looked at me with a mischevious grin.

"I CALL MELTING THE MARSHMELLOWS!" He sang before bolting to the kitchen.

"HEY-"

.

.

.

.

.

Over

10K

Reads.

YALL ARE ACTUALLY CRAZY WTF

I MEAN LIKE UM HELLO?/???/???

I was really just making this story for fun ;-; I was not expecting all the love, so thank you all so much!

I know this chapter was SHORTER THAN MY TEMPER but I've been swamped with school ;-; I'm really sorry

Also, a lot of people have asked where they can watch Danny reading this story, and I actually made a youtube video about it a while ago!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRQQVlGX-p0&t=77s

That's the link :) it's literally Danny reading the first three chapters of this story for 45 minutes ;;

Also, sadly the video footage is HELLA choppy :( twitch footage gets really tricky when you're editing it, as I found out the hard way ;-;

But yeah! I'm gonna leave this story open in case I ever want to make one shots for Danny, but otherwise this story is sadly closed :'( I will not be returning to it otherwise.

Thank you to all of the people who have shown so much incredible love on this story <3 it really means so much!

And thank you Danny for reading this <3 it really was a dream come true.

I don't know what else I'll be writing, but I write fanfictions of all sorts of things! If you want to stay all caught up on what's coming next, you can follow me if you want :)

We'll see!

Until next time,

-티