CHAPTER 2

Jia slumped against the couch as she removed her earphones, waiting for her luggage to arrive. She was waiting inside the Incheon airport, as she stared at the gigantic clock opposite her.

It was currently 4 AM and with a grumbling stomach she was quite annoyed, as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

Leaning against her palm, she observed her surroundings, as the nearby ping indicated that the luggage had arrived.

Getting up, she gathered her handbag and other stuff as she took her bags and moved out towards the exit gateway.

Hailing an airport taxi, she gave the address and she went through the college details on her phone. They were going to enroll next week, and they had received all the details of their courses.

Plugging in her earphones again, she leant her head against the window as the car speeded past against numerous lights and bridges as it drove towards the apartment building they had bought.

After an almost an hour drive the car reached the building, as she stepped out of the car, as the driver took out the luggage.

As the initial procedures had already been fulfilled, she collected her keycard at the reception as the bellboy gathered her luggage in the lift before her.

Giving a small smile, she made her way to the 30th floor where they were staying.

It was a fast ride, as the lift raced upwards as she gazed out at the early, foggy morning of Seoul. Fighting back a yawn, she stepped outside the lift pushing her luggage towards the doorway, and locked the door open, surprised to see the lights on in the large living room and the television on.

"Not that movie again," she groaned, as Tae peeked out from the sofa, glancing away from the familiar movie, they both had seen her numerous times.

"It's a legendary movie by a legendary director," he argued, pausing at the scene where Kambei is first introduced to the viewers.

Shaking her head, she locked the front door looking around at the apartment.

"Where's Jimin?" she asked, as Tae got up, coming to greet her.

"He's in the adjacent apartement. How was the flight?" he asked, taking away her luggage towards the stairs as she took off her jacket, moving towards the curtained windows, looking out at the view.

"Tiring," said Jia, turning to face him, as she yawned.

"Bed or food?"asked Tae, leading her upstairs, as she leant against him tiredly.

"Bath and then bed. How long were you awake for?" asked Jia, as they reached the first floor of their penthouse, leading them to their bedroom.

"I woke up like half an hour ago. It's fine. I was going to the gym anyways." he murmured, as Jia flopped down on the bed as he went inside to prepare the shower.

"Are you sure you won't drown in the tub?"he asked, snickering, as she started undressing sleepily.

"I will be fine," she grumbled, taking off the chain and her wedding ring, placing them on the bedside table, as she took off her top next.

"Are you sure you don't want to eat anything?"he asked, tad worried, as she shook her head.

"I'll eat after I wake up. Don't we have a meeting later?" she asked, as Tae untied her shoelaces, taking off her socks followed by the sneakers.

"Its at 4. I'll wake you up then," he said, brushing off the hair from her eyes as she nodded, before stumbling towards the bathroom, making him chuckle, as he went back downstairs.