Mephone4S x child reader || a strange substitute teacher

This isn't related to my preference where Mephone4S has a child, but I've had this for a while and I'm really proud of it.

This is obviously kind of based off of "Kindergarten Cop".

(S/G): School Grade
(O/N): Object Name
—————————————————

"Everyone, stop doing what you're doing and pay attention!" One of the teachers called out, making everyone turn their eyes to her.

It's Mrs. Green-Candle. She doesn't even work at this class, what's she doing here? You thought, putting your pen down.

She's at the door, holding it open, like she was waiting for someone to walk in. "I'm sorry to inform you all, but Ms. Flowerpot won't be able to teach for a while," Mrs. Green-Candle explained, looking to her side, in the hallway.

Who is she looking at? You thought.

"So we tried our best to look for a substitute who is willing to teach you for a week, or two, and we ended up with only one," She sounded kind of disappointed as she spoke to the entire class.

"He's quite new to teaching, so be easy on him!" She told everyone before then taking a deep breath.

"Class, I'd like you to meet your new substitute teacher, Mr. Mephone4S," Mrs. Green-Candle then let a phone through the door, he had red screen, two bright red eyes, and he also had a scolding look on his face.

"Hi, Mr. Mephone4S," The class greeted all at once, all except you. None of you are in kindergarten, you don't need to greet a new teacher like you are.

"Hi," He raised his eyebrows, looking at all of the (S/G)ers in front of him.

"Now, I'm going back to my class, you all behave!" Mrs. Green-Candle warned before leaving the room, leaving everyone alone with this strange man.

He doesn't even look happy, he looks one mistake away from completely loosing it and committing mass murder.

The guy didn't even sit down, he just kept standing and looking at the class, making eye contact with every single student.

You just thought he was weird, until he decided to make direct eye contact with you.

He his eyes were blank and showed no emotion.

Complete fear shot through your body as soon as it happened. You immediately looked down at the desk.

Oh god, please don't pick me to kill. Your mind raced.

"You're free to ask a few questions," Was all he said. Lollipop immediately raised her hand. He just looked at her. "Yes?"

"Are you a cop?" Mr. Mephone4S frowned at her. "No, I am not a cop, nor have I ever been a cop," Lollipop didn't want to take that for an answer. "You do look like a cop though,"

"I AM NOT A COP!" He suddenly shouted, scaring the hell out of everyone. You quickly checked the clock on the wall.

It's 7:30, and this class ends at 9:30.. holy fuck... You thought, already not liking the idea of this man being your teacher for a few weeks.

He then cleared his throat, and asked the class if anyone else had questions. To which, your friend, Clover, had raised her hand. "Are you a robot?" Mr. 4S just stared at her for about a full minute before exclaiming.

"Next question!" This guy should be careful yelling, a lot of the other classmates have sensitive hearing.

You sigh, raising your hand. He turns to you and nods. "Sir, do you have family members, or did you murder them?" The guy quickly raised his eyebrows in shock at your joke as the other students just started to giggle.

He just looked at the rest of the class, probably wondering why they find that question funny, and then back at you.

His face told you he was trying to come up with an answer. "...I have a father.. and a brother...and another brother, but he's gone.." He spoke with a big sigh and with great hesitation.

You immediately realized how that question was inappropriate. I just asked this man if he murdered his family, and he tells me his brother died. You thought, covering your mouth.

The entire class was quiet after that, a few students looking at you, thinking you're a dick. "But that's in the past!" He suddenly breaks the awkward silence in the classroom.

"Now...what did your teacher tell me to do.." He muttered under his breath, walking to his temporary desk.

"She told us we could watch a movie this week!" Gelatin exclaimed jokingly. But a few more students started to nod happily, making the substitute slightly confused, which makes you want to laugh.

He stood there, furrowing his eyebrows, before grabbing a paper on the desk and looking back at Gelatin. But he quickly caught on, a small smirk creeping on his face. "..nice try, kid." Mr. Mephone4S chuckled under his breath.

"Wow! Scary man has emotions," You accidentally said out loud. Wait, fuck, that was meant to stay in my head! You thought, sinking into your seat as the class began to laugh at both you and the substitute teacher.

"That's enough!" Mr. 4S suddenly snapped, loudly. "And sit up straight, you're not a candy cane!" He looked at you, making you immediately sit back up in fear.

The rest of class was weird, Mr. 4S kept shouting at the other students when they would start misbehaving. He's obviously not done this before, but that's probably because at some point he got frustrated and just sat down.

He sat there for about six minutes, not saying anything, not looking at anyone, he just covered his face in frustration for the full six minutes.

As soon as class ended, Mr. Mephone4S looked so mentally beaten up by all of the other classmates acting like dickheads to him. He probably didn't know what he signed up for when he wanted to be a substitute teacher.

But when it was finally lunch time, you just saw him sit at one of the teacher's tables, saying nothing to any of the other teachers. He just sat there, eating a couple of cookies.

And at some point a kid purposely tripped and spilled their chocolate milk on Mr. 4S. He just glitched in pain, before turning to the kid.

Everyone watched as he then shouted at them. "Are you trying to kill me?!" The entire cafeteria went silent as soon as that moment happened.

And immediately after he yelled, he just told the kid (who was on the verge of tears) to sit at the time-out table and then sat back down. He was still covered in the chocolate milk.

Your friends (and everyone else at your table) just quietly laughed at the substitute after that. "He's so weird!"

"Did you see how he glitched? Maybe he really is a robot!" You just ate your chicken nuggets in silence, until one of them asked. "What do you think, (O/n)?"

You just shrugged and took another bite out of your delicious chicken nuggets. "He's definitely a robot, he even acted like one in my first hour,"