Anais, I want to say something...

I can't remember how long I cried today. I just couldn't stop thinking about Anais. She's gone and I'm now all alone with just Darwin and my parents.

Gumball: *comes out of the bathroom with red teary eyes and sees Darwin comforting Jodie* What are you even doing...?
Jodie: *sobbing and covering her face with her hands* Ahuhhh-ahuhhhh... *hicc*
Darwin: She's missing Anais...
Gumball: I... Why did you have to tell her...?
Darwin: We're never going to get past this thought of where Anais is unless we tell her straight away...
Jodie: *sniff* Why... *hicc* Why did she have to go...? *sniff*
Gumball: *sighs annoyingly* Can we just go home already?!
Darwin: We need to comfort Jodie first, dude... We can't just leave her behind...
Gumball: *sits beside her* Fine... *puts his hand on her shoulder* It's okay, Jodie... We miss her too...
Jodie: I just want to see her again... *sniff* Why did she die...? She-She should have been stronger...!! That way- *hicc* She wouldn't have died!! *sobs loudly* Heeuhh-heeeuuhh-heeeuuuhh-heeeuuuuhhh... *hicc*
Gumball: *tears fill up his eyes and hugs her* I know... I wish she would have been stronger as well...
Darwin: It's hard for all of us...
Jodie: *hugs the two and sobs hard* Aaaauhhhhh-huhhh-huhhhh-huhhhhhh... *hicc*

She cried for about an hour and she soon fell asleep at sunset. Her parents did come to see what was wrong and we explained them. They felt sad. But now all I want to do is just go home...

Her Mother: *carries Jodie asleep in her arms* Are you sure you boys will be fine heading home alone?
Gumball: Yeah, we'll be fine. Our parents have been worried sick about us so we really have to go.
Her Mother: You know you can just wait at the gym at the school... 
Gumball: I know, but I think I'll find them home by any chance. 
Darwin: I really think we should head to the gym, Gumball.
Gumball: No, home is better. Come on. *walks away from the house*
Darwin: *sighs sadly* Fine... See you, Mrs. Mallard. *follows him*
Her Mother: Alright, bye... *waves goodbye to the both of them*

Well... I'm close to home... I'll soon see my parents again... But what's the point? Why go home... when she's not there anymore...?

Gumball: *walks down the road looking down*
Darwin: Well, we're finally going home! After days, we're going to see Mrs. Mom and Mr. Dad again! Right, Gumball?
Gumball: *is silent*
Darwin: ...Right. I understand. 
Gumball: *the journal slips out of his hand*
Darwin: Dude- The book!
Gumball: Get it yourself. *keeps walking*
Darwin: *sighs and grabs the book* You're really just depressed, are you?
Gumball: I don't care anyway. 
Darwin: Nnh... *follows him down the sidewalk*

Nothing really matters anymore... Without Anais, I'm nothing...

Gumball: Darwin.
Darwin: Wh-What?
Gumball: I don't want to go home.
Darwin: *stops walking* Wait, what? But we have to go home!
Gumball: No! *turns around and looks at Darwin* Not without Anais! 
Darwin: I know she's gone, but we can't just not go home! Mrs. Mom and Mr. Dad will be very sad if we don't get home!
Gumball: Yeah, but you know what's worse? We'll just come back home without Anais and they'll be depressed for a month!!
Darwin: So?! They'll also be happy we're safe and sound!!
Gumball: Yeah, but they'll be sad that their smart and well-behaved baby girl is dead!!
Darwin: They already know because Jazelle sent a dial message to them!!
Gumball: I- But- But- *stutters to form a sentence and screams in agony* AAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE, OKAY?! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!! IT'S MY FAULT SHE'S GONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! *voice breaks* I HATED HER, I FIGHTED WITH HER EVERY DAY, AND I DESPISED HER!!! *HICC* IT'S ALL MY FAULT SHE'S GONE AND OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! *HICC* IT'S ALL MY FAAAUULLLTT!!! *runs away sobbing loudly* AAAAAAUUUUHHHHH-HUHHH-HUHHHHH-HUHHHH-HUHHHHH... *HICC*
Darwin: GUMBAAALL!!! *runs and follows him*

I HATE MYSELF!!! I HATE MYSELF!!! I TORTURED ANAIS SO MUCH THAT NOW SHE'S GONE AND I CAN'T WISH IT BACK!!! I WISHED DISASTER ON THIS WORLD AND NOW SHE'S GONE!! I HATE MYSELF AND I JUST DON'T WANT TO BE ALIVE ANYMORE!!!