CHAPTER 1

"You must not only hear and see
                                                                 what you want to believe" 

I opened my eyes, to find myself looking at an unfamiliar ceiling. Confused I sat up straight and looked around the room. It was small, with green walls and wooden tiles on its floor. The room was a bit messy like the owner hasn't cleaned it up for a week but was ok. "Where am I?" I thought "Wasn't I dead?"

 I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror which was right beside the bed. I gasped, a girl who might be in her mid-teens was standing in front of me. She had the most fascinating hair, with the mixture of black and brown, and her innocent doe eyes making her look so pretty.  I raised an eyebrow and the girl did the same thing too. Wait! that's me?! What in the tarnation is going on? 

This isn't my face, I had black hair and dull blue eyes. Did my soul possess a person's body after my death? 

Being more confused I went out of the room. The living room was a bit big cause the kitchen was in the same place. Its floor and walls were the same as the other room. I looked outside the window, I could see the whole city from here. "So this is an apartment," I thought "But where is it?" The scene was also very familiar. Did I live here before shifting to my aunt's house?

I looked at the scenery again before wearing a pair of slippers and opened the front door, determined to find some answers. I wandered around trying to figure out where this place is, just then I heard people talking. At first, I wanted to call out for them to help me, but this place is really isolated and far from the city what if this place is filled with dangerous people? 

I quietly hid near the wall, peeking a bit I saw a young woman in her early 20's and a lady with a baby stroller talking to each other while waiting for the elevator.  The young woman had Brown hair with pinkish highlights, a guitar hanging around her shoulders, she wore a dark dirty violent color shirt and white shorts which were at her mid-thigh.  She was really pretty. 

I couldn't see the other one's face cause her back was facing towards me. She was wearing a forest green frock with a white shrug, her hands on the handle of the stroller. I moved a bit closer trying to make out what they were conversing about. 

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier, I'm in room 1510." The girl with the guitar said, pointing to her door. "It's nice to meet you" she bowed saying a bit too loud. 

The lady flinched, bend forward a bit, and said to the stroller "Oh dear! it's ok, Da-eun"
The girl bowed a little "I am sorry, I guess I was too loud" she added, "I think I'll be more sorry in the future" she smiled sheepishly glancing at her guitar. 

The lady shook her head and said "it's alright" 

The girl smiled and asked, "How old is your baby?" 

"My little princess just turned a year old" she replied.

"Ahh" the girl smiled and crouched down to see the baby "Hello!" but her smile was slowly fading. 

"Isn't she pretty?" the lady asked. 

The girl stood up, forced a smile, and nodded "Yes! she is pretty"

The elevator door opened with a ting, the lady went inside with the baby stroller, but the girl didn't.

"Aren't you coming in?" She asked.

 "Ah, No I left my wallet." She answered. 

Before the lady reply, I ran out from there and went to the room where I woke up. I sat on the floor. Why was the scene so familiar? It was like I've seen it somewhere. After few minutes of pondering over it, it hits home.

The scene which I had just witnessed was from the drama "Sweet home", I was watching before I died.

What is going on??