22

"Sandra I, I really am sorry I..." Her two hands interwhined Juliana shook them like praying to some sort of Divinity further surprising Sandra at her insisting gaze on her.

"I know Juliana, we understand each other... At a certain age there is no time for games anymore. We all do errors but what make it different for each is the way we deal with them."

Looking straight in the eyes of the now normal woman in front of her who nothing to do with the one one TV or plastered throughout the town, she could see everything she needed to be assured that her child will not be play again.

"As much as you are telling me whatever you want. I get it and held no grudge. It is a good thing you action... But it's her that you have to convince." With a sorry gaze she gave a squeeze to her hands knowing how stubborn her daughter could be.

Nodding at her thoughtful words, Juliana pursed her lips silently looking behind the mother praying she could let her see her just for a little while.

"Can I see her, just..."

Bitting her lower lips moving her left foot like it couldn't stay still. Seeing her unease Sandra shook her head up and down making her breathed out relieved.

"Sure dear just let the door open." Standing up she motioned her to come heading toward the bedroom door.

Following her in the bedroom she opened the door reveling a wide space, it was wider than the other room and smelled good, everything was white except of the big dresser that was greyish as the carpet around the large bed, which itself looking comfy with white sheets the covers as grey as the carpet.

Juliana immediately felt comfortable in the bedroom taking a better look she could see brown hairs coming from the covers on the bed.

The sight itself made her smiled tenderly which didn't passed unnoticed by the other woman.
Juliana eyes was like glued to the curves that was visible under the comforter now that she took a better look appeared. She didn't know how it worked but she knew she was passed the stage of just liking the young woman.

Staring at her to tell her to not make any noice, Sandra stopped in her track at the sight of the powerful woman whose demeanor had totally changed as she pushed the covers out of her daughter face touching it with love.

knowing what she was seeing Sandra left her there closing the door behind her, she knew if Juliana regretted whatever happened between them, she will go longs miles to change her daughter mind she was lucky she had a soft spot in her heart already to make it easier for her.

As soon as she heard the door closed Juliana stepped closer one of her hand caressing the face she have been dreaming of while her right one took advantage of the fact that she leaned her head in her left one to enter her hairs massaging her skull.

Immediately she emitted the sound she wanted to hear almost taking a grip of her left hand totally sleeping on it.

To make it easier Juliana laid in front of her having herself on the really edge of the bed emptiness behind her.

She knew really well it wasn't a good idea but her heart told her something else, she was cautious to not fall but it would be another thing if she pushed her inadvertently.

Getting rid of negative thoughts she kept rubbing her skull through her hairs her moans filling the silent, they were fainted but she could hear them, that was enough.

Like in a dream Eleanor could sense the soft touch on her body, relaxed not thinking further about it she scooted closer wrapping her arms around the warmth body that reminded her of all the dreams she always makes, putting her face in the crook of her neck one of her leg found its way between Juliana leg.

Not complaining the older woman took what she was giving her  in that very moment closing her eyes at peace, feeling all her body rejuvenate at the woman touch it was like the world that was without colors was regaining them, happiness filling her heart, she knew at that instant that she wanted that for the rest of her life.

Nothing was about to stand on her way, of that she was sure, she would not allowed it. Even if Eleanor fight her when she was awake she knew by her body language whenever she was not totally in control that she belongs to her and nobody else. It would take time but she will get there, they will get there.

Smiling at herself after kissing the top of her head she knew that she had found her heartland, what she had been searching in all those women, was in the most precious human being the universe could have send her.

Feeling tired for not sleeping well all those nights she fell in a slumber thinking that she will wait for the day they will make love again but that time she will get to wake up holding her in her arms as she was doing now feeling the most powerful of all her life.

After a moment of not seeing the woman getting out of the bedroom Sandra decided to see if everything was alright but was she saw after opening the door, she wasn't prepared to. It was a sight from another reality.

Her daughter was totally wrapped in the woman sleepy but tight embrace, by the way she was breathing she knew that she was finally having a really sleep.

Her face that she could see was totally peaceful like if she had something she wanted for so long. Being her mother she knew that face for she always had it whenever she will give her whatever she would've bug her to buy her for a long time.

If she was awake she certainly would have said something like always "Voila!"

The love she had for french certainly wasn't due to her, Shaking her head after seeing the same expression on Juliana face she closed the door behind her slowly putting the sign that says
" Do not disturb." Most for her younger children when they would be back to school.

Going in the kitchen Sandra started working around cooking the chicken soup with rice they wanted to eat for the day, what she really like was the fact that she could cook as much as she wanted and at the end of the day everything was gone.

In two weeks Eleanor had totally changed, the doctor wasn't joking about the fact that she would be eating a lot and sleeping, that was what she essentially did.

Tasting the salt she shut the stove and made sure everything was at it's place when the doorbell rang again twice, that she was sure was her children, looking up at the living room clock she saw it was already 3pm that means she was cooking there for three full hours.

Smiling at her reflection in the mirror that was placed near the door mostly for her, because of that habit she had to always makes sure she was presentable she opened the door happy to see her two tolder faces but her smile flattered at the sight of the person behind them.

"Tina!?"