24

Smiling at all the time it took for her to realize that it was her the older woman who was awake all the time since she did woke up, kissed the top of her head tenderly. The arm on her back secured her grip having her in the same position like she did in the hospital.

"That is good baby we progress."

Huffing at the pet name she used, Eleanor didn't even bothered to fight her way out of her arms, she wasn't about to hurt herself in the process, she was sure the smug woman knew it, by blocking her back and the hand she still had in her hairs continuing with her massage to blur her thoughts was totally working.

"I'm not your baby! Aargh! What are you doing here... again!? I thought you wanted nothing to do with me?! You must have mother brainwashed to be in there laying in our bed as if it is yours."

Chuckling at all her questions making their two body moved as she did, Juliana hugged her tightly pressing her body on hers for good, placing a lingering kiss on the top of her head.

"You talk too much baby. To your information your mother show me the way to you willingly, left me with you closing the door behind her. That was first. Secondly I told you I wasn't going anywhere, I gave you space now you will bear me every second of everyday. How about we forget what happened in that bedroom hmm?"

Huffing more the young woman tried to look at her but the grip that had her head on her chest was making it impossible, frowning for being hostage in her own bed, she relaxed on her soft breast hearing her heart bitting for a moment then understood what she wanted, closing her eyes she followed the rythm it had it was going faster than normal which caught her off guard.

Not  knowing what to said she laid there almost going back to sleep when she was brought back to her.

"That was my third, I want everything to do with you... I know I said otherwise I was... Out of my mind that night. I was afraid to let you in. It was magical I'm sorry if I said the contrary. Forgive me?"

Not trusting what her ears made her heard Eleanor froze for a moment her mind shutting, but looked up alerted at the older woman whose heart was beating weirdly all of a sudden. She  knew that when she did that she couldn't stay mad at her. It was her being naked in front of her.

"Hey! You got to stop it, you are trying to have a heart attack or what?"

Really afraid for a moment Eleanor said looking straight in the Azur eyes that captured hers as soon as she let her head go and theirs eyes met. She could see in her eyes that she regretted what she did that night. That was  all it took to get her heart moved like a pan of the walls that closed it broke all of a sudden.

"It was magical how?" Rolling her eyes at the only thing she kept Juliana tried to pushed her head back on her chest but she was not having it expectation on her serious face her eyes firmly anchored on her soft face.

"Of all I said you only heard that?" At her serious nod the Azur eyes met brown orbs losing her current of thought for a moment.

"I really meant it baby...I... was caught of guard with what just happened to me. I..., I just had an orgasm... which made me vulnerable."

Unabled to keep her eyes in the brown ones, Juliana looked up feeling exposed to her not knowing how she would reacted to that new her, a bit afraid to have her taking advantage of it.

"But... Why will you feel like that it is a good thing to have one... Right? I don't understand..."

Still above the woman who never let go of her, the brownish hairs asked really trying to understand. Knowing talking was one way to mend herself, Juliana moved the hand she had on her back in circles for a moment before Looking back in her eyes.

"You know, a long time ago I had someone doing that, trust me it was ugly. I had to fight my way out of their grip. I felt weak... I promised myself to never let someone have that kind of power on me. It wasn't even a hold on my body they had."

Roaming her face with her eyes studying every small detail on it, Eleanor hand struggled to find her way to it, when she did she held it for a moment lookingp straight in her eyes.

"I would never harm you that way."

Leaning her face in the small hand Juliana rub her nose on it sniffing it knowing what she said was true.

"I know it now. Will you forgive me? We, we can start over if you allow it. I will, I will wait as long as you want though I'm not rushing you."

Laying her head on hers theirs foreheads on each others, bodies lined together making Juliana smiled she really like it how she could makes the young woman act childishly around her.

"I'm still mad at you."

"I understand that El."

"You will have to stay around for a while, I will study you case, I don't know we can be friends..."

"Huh huh...Nay. You are not friend zoning me... Huh huh. I'm not okay with that part we can discuss the terms. See by example if you talk to all you friend with you forehead place on their I have to not agree. Don't want to murder them all. You are mine wether you like it or not... Don't move."

Sighing at her Eleanor arranged herself to make it comfortable to talk while leaning on her. It was really a bad move to do asking that she wouldn't appreciate it herself if her friends talk to her in that position.

"You are hard in business."

"How do you think I made it that far in this world? So can we continue take what I said in account? I want exclusivity."

"To have exclusivity we should have been something before which..."

"We clearly was, we share unforgettable moments that I'm not trading because I can relieved it every time that I can to remind me that it happened."

Shaking her head at the woman dreaming face Eleanor smiled wide her eyes meeting hers.

"It was that good huh?"