☼︎ 𝐓 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 ☼︎

------------------------------

IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING, as I dressed myself. The carriage for Enola had arrived, but I thought that maybe I could've convinced Mycroft to let her stay.

"Sherlock !!"
Rang an ear piercing scream from the room next to mine.

Now I know I'm not Sherlock, but if Mycroft is screaming, means something has happened.

And so I rushed into the room and oh lord, what did I see. Enola had put a doll in her place and escaped the house. What a clever girl.

I just raised my eyebrows and said:
"Shocked, but not surprised."
"I'm just gonna go get Sherlock"

I took off toward's Sherlock's room, but as I turned the corner I bumped into a body. Not just any body, it was Sherlock goddamn. Always embarrassing myself here.

"Enola's missing," I continued "Mycroft is uh in her room waiting for you."
I doubt they needed my help so I continued my walk that led to having a breakfast.

🎞️

"SO NOW WE'VE LOST them both."
I walked into Eudoria's bedroom, where Sherlock and Mrs Lane were already standing.

"I presume they have no clue as to where she's gone, Mrs Lane?" Sherlock started his little investigation. I just listened to the conversation observing the room.

"No, they found her bicycle."
"Planted so as to send us in the wrong direction."

"This isn't as fun as you think, Master Sherlock. She has your wits. She runs rings around me just as you once did but.."

- "Yes?"
- "She knows nothing of the world. I must admit to being quite seriously concerned for her." Mrs. Lane had a point. What if something happens to my precious Enola? No no, she is very strong I'm sure she'll be okay.

"Mycroft will make sure to find her." Oh no. Not him. I apologize(I don't), but I need to express my opinion here:

"Well, Mycroft isn't blessed as you are."
"A-as she is."
"A matter of great bitterness for him and not a small part of cause of this mess. Enola is Special. She has such a good heart." Wow, didn't know I cared so much for her.

"She even left money on my bedside table," Mrs. Lane told us.

"Listen, you've already abandoned her once, sir. I'm asking that you don't abandon her again." I finished, a little bit disappointed that Shelock wants to leave Enola again. 

"I'm sorry."
Wait. Did a man just apologize to me? Today has alot of questions, but not so much of answers.

"I think I have a very small clue, to where Enola could be."

"Oh," I felt a little relief.
"Could I maybe search for her with you? If that's not a burden of course," I asked. I really wanted to find Enola. And maybe spend some time with the gentleman. Maybe.

"Of course, I was about to ask you that." He smiled. Oh heavens, his smile was pretty.

🎞️
(We love timeskips)

LONDON! WE WERE in London! I mean I couldn't really see the city, but it's still an exciting experience. 

"No one on the trains, no one one the boats, no one anywhere." Mycroft came in clearly stressed.
Sherlock was reading the news and I was reading a book.

I was quite uncomfortable in the room we were in. It was full of old men. Scary, really.

I was finally diving into the life in my book until I heard

"In finding our sister." Sherlock said.
What did I miss?

-"No"
-"No"

"Your job, I made clear, was to find Mother," Mycroft said

"I'm looking for her too, as will, no doubt, Enola." I just listened as the two brothers discussed.
The truth is, I'm not much of a talker in situations like this.

- You never cared about her before.
- She's only 16.

"You haven't given our name in the search for her."
"Of course not."

Okay, I got really bored, it's not
like they would consider my opinions, so I excused myself. I still hadn't seen the town, so now was my chance.

Honestly, London was overrated. It smelled and looked really sad. I was grateful, that I grew up in the countryside, even with family like mine. 

As they say, ignorance is a bliss. I felt good not knowing what was going on here, in society.
Hungry, dirty, homeless children, mistreated people and more.

------------------------------

Hey best friends!! I hate this.
Anyways, I changed face claim so uh, take a look!