SIDE STORY-1

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

The door of the house gets slammed hard, as the alpha couple reaches their place. Blake's head was pulsing with Kai dominating his aura. The after-effects of the change were very clear on the younger alpha, being all cranky and weird.

They were just back from the pack hospital after watching so many people left lifeless and the others fighting for their breath, which made the alpha wish to scrape Christian back from his ashes and kill him once again.

But, the dilemma here was that explosion. It hurt the younger alpha very deep, he just lost someone very close to his heart, it was even extremely difficult to breathe yet these overwhelming and reiterating alpha pheromones drove him crazy. Kai was controlled for good when Easton got there that day but the death did break him completely making the "alpha-ness" in him go overboard. 

Even though he hadn't known the person for too long, it still hurt bad.

"Blake-" the alpha mate tried to approach him but all the younger one did was step away from him.

"Don't come close to me" he stepped back, he recalled his form of half-beast and the way he acted then. He could only see blood, and he now was afraid that the trigger inside him will pull and he will end hurting his mate. "Stay. Right. There." he says his eyes unstill and roaming all over the house.

"Okay!" Easton raises his hands in surrender. "I won't come near you, I swear" he confesses. "But, what happened wasn't your fault, baby". Every word the older alpha said was just going from above the younger one's head. His body was very heated that he either needed to be exposed to some exercise, or.... he did not want to think of having some intimate time with Easton.

He knew completely right that Kai would not submit to Aziel now. 

"I need to get out of here" he shakes his head, his mind all muffled with thoughts that shouldn't be there in the first place. He walks to the door through which they just entered the house. Easton grabs the wrist of his mate to stop him. 

Flames and electricity raise through their touch as the older alpha gets slammed against the wall, Blake holds the alpha by his throat, his fingers definitely leaving a mark on his skin.

An instinct growl leaves Easton's lips but the younger's alpha shining blue eyes calmed him immediately. It has been the same for one month now. Blake lashed out when Easton tried to touch and console him when they got home that day. Which also meant that they haven't made a "proper" contact since that day. He knew that Kai was always pulsing in the back and was not so patient like he was before

The younger alpha tightens his grip on his mate's throat while all the older one did was stare at him, unbothered. Blake stares into the brown eyes of the older alpha which were changing colors back and forth.

The younger alpha's eyes soften a bit as his hand roughly from his mate's cheeks. He licks his dry lips eyeing his mate's juicy ones. With his thumb pressed on one side and two fingers on the other, he pulls Easton closer.

He closes the distance being only an inch but his mind shouted to stop whatever he was doing. Easton's warm breath, which was clearly coming out of need, mixed his urgent one.

"No, no, no...."

He tries to pull away from Easton but a pair of lips gets attached to his making his legs go jello. Slamming the alpha back onto the wall, Blake hungrily consumes the pair of lips, as all Easton did was happily submit.

He let Blake take over the act of dominance, 'cause what he had observed for the past month was the unstable transformation of Blake's innocence and Kai's dominance.

Somewhere after that explosion and his mother passing away in it, Blake shattered real bad. And Samael being hospitalized for the whole month didn't help either.

If his submission could make him calm then he would do it. The younger alpha grinds his cock to his mate's as a whine of satisfaction escapes their lips, which was muffled due to their kiss.

He felt like the heavens have reached Earth. Not being able to even brush your mate's hand was a punishment. And that punishment was given by Blake to himself, Easton just got unlucky.

The younger alpha lifts the older one by his thighs, and Easton wraps his legs behind his mate. Tongues were lashing out with moans filling the entire suite. With his body supporting Easton's, Blake descends his hand to his mate's crotch as a shiver runs through the older one's body.

That one touch was enough for Easton to almost cum in his pants.

Blake roughly palms the members through the tight jeans. He presses the hand against the zipper, making Easton's eyes water. His eyes roll back at the ticklish teasing but he wanted more of it.

A drop of tear slides from the corner of his right left making him look very seductive. Blake pulls away from the kiss, still teasing his mate down there.

He slides his mate down to his feet, as then gets on both his knees. With his hands firmly planted on the waist of the alpha, he kisses the hard-on. A lustful moan leaves the older alpha's mouth.

With his eyes holding Easton's, he licks the bulge through the jeans, getting a taste of the older alpha's sweat. The sight made Easton tremble physically.

This is going to be a big night.......

-----------------------

ANOTHER ONE COMING UP TOMORROW.

Don't skip any line if you have questions after the last chapter, I am sure you will find an answer.

See ya!!