Akward Moments

When Yunlan and Shen Wei came, Da quing was relieved that they came back safe.

Yunlan tried to help Shen Wei up but his trying to walk by himself with a wooden stick. And didn't want Yunlan to help him. Da quing sensing something happened that he didn't know as his the one who help Shen Wei to sit by a tree.

Yunlan excuse himself and tried to find something for them to eat or to use as the darkness is enveloping them. Suddenly Shen Wei ask Da quing if he knows Yunlan have a thing for him? Da quing almost spit out the water his drinking. "How did you know?! Did he tell you?!" He suddenly panic. "No he kiss me and can't explain why? Until now his avoiding my question to him."

"Yunlan! Why did he do that?!" He told to himself and calmly smile back to Shen Wei. "Really?! He did that?!!!" Shen Wei nod, "Twice!" Da quing slapped his face and can't believe what his friend did.

 "Really?! He did that?!!!" Shen Wei nod, "Twice!" Da quing slapped his face and can't believe what his friend did

Yunlan came back with some medical supplies and foods. As all look at him, "What?!" Da quing pulled him at a cornered, "Did you kiss Shen Wei?!" He nod and scratch his head. "I panic okay! And you know what I feel for him!" When they heard Shen Wei shout as he fall. Yunlan with in a minute is on his side helping him up.

"Why did you stand?! You should call me to help you up?!" Shen Wei blushed when Yunlan hold his waist. He felt tingling on his body with that strong hand that hold him. "I.....wan....ted to go to the toilet!" He almost stuttered. Da quing whose watching can't help to feel amuse on what's his seeing. "Those two! Why can't they be truthful to one another?"

In a minute Yunlan lead him to the tall grass. And look the other way. Shen Wei tried to balance himself but failing because of his foot. When a hand help him up, "Don't worry I won't look!" As he help him to take off his pants and squat. Yunlan look the other way quickly so Shen Wei can have his space. Shen Wei thank him.

But when his about to pull on his pants up a frog suddenly jump at him. Making him shout again. That alerted Yunlan and run toward him to help him up. But both fall on thr grassy ground as the frog quickly escape. "Are you alright?!" Yunlan suddenly was hypnotized by Shen Wei's beautiful doe eyes as it blink at him.

They didn't know how many minutes they were gazing at each other. When Shen Wei realize his unpredicment position. And his pants is still down on his knees. He look away and blushed, "Yunlan can you get off me?" Yunlan chuckled and apologize but as he take a peek on how pale and smooth Shen Wei legs are he cough and look away. As Shen Wei tried to pull his pants up again. But fail as he need Yunlan's help.

While Yunlan helping him up he can't stop his heart beating fast. As Yunlan is so near him. "Am I getting crazy or falling for him?" He said to himself as he smelled his manly scent. He never predicted Yunlan's chest is much broader than him. Making him feel safe and sound in his embrace.

Yunlan on the other hand felt in heaven as Shen Wei's head is so close to him. His hair smelled like that flowery shampoo and his body is so soft like a woman. He can't help to hold him tightly into his arms and lean more to him. Making Shen Wei startled and blush more as he also want to stay in his arms forever. But he saw Da quing looking and smirking at them as he tried to break out in his arms, "Ah Lan! I mean Yunlan you can let go of me now!" Yunlan's day dream break, "Huh?! Oh! Yes!" As he also notice Da quing smiling like a fool toward them. He want to smack his smirking face.

In a minute Yunlan tuck Shen Wei to sleep as he gave him his jacket to warm himself. "Lucky fellow! He have you!" Da quing teasingly his friend. Yunlan chuckled a bit as he can't stop gazing at his lovely face. "Yeah! I think?"

Yunlan suddenly realize why no one came to help them. Da quing pointed the lines are all out and pointed him in the town is on fire as everyone is busy in panicking. "So we are on our own?" Ask Yunlan. "Even the phone is all out! Tomorrow we need to move to get your boyfriend some help. Maybe in some clinic and hospital!"

Shen Wei on the other hand was having a nightmare that the rocks falling down into him. He tried to evade it and scream for help. When suddenly a hand pulled him to a warm embrace. Making him calmed down.

In reality Yunlan seeing Shen Wei having difficulty in sleeping. He pulled him to his chest and hugged him. "Yunlan! What are you doing?!" Whispered Da quing. "Shhhh....helping my Xiao Wei to fall asleep! So fatty you too get some sleep because tomorrow we will leave early to help Xiao Wei here to treat his wound and eye." While caressing his face.

Shen Wei snuggled to his hold making Yunlan smirk, "Your even beautiful when your face is so near!" He told himself as he fall asleep as well.

Da quing go up to a big tree branch to make himself comfortal, "Tomorrow it will be a big day!" But before he close his eyes he thought he saw something move. But he quickly ignored it as he was tired as well and sleep.

Not far hungry wolves snarling and they see Shen Wei as the weakest among the three and a potential dinner. The leader sign his pack to get Shen Wei while everyone is asleep.

Shen Wei woke up as he felt something pulling him away from the warm embrace. His heart was about to burst in fright as he saw wolves bitting his pants and pulling him away from Yunlan. He suddenly scream his name and called for help.

Yunlan sprang up as he heard his love cried for help. He immediately took a piece of wood and start a fire to scare the wolves away. He quickly pulled Shen Wei away from it while swing the piece of wood with fire on the wolves and shouting at them. Shen Wei waving his stick to shoo them away. "Why are wolves here?!" Shen Wei ask. When they notice they're near a zoo. "Oh! No!"