Don't Hurt Him

Zhuiji was very angry at Shen Wei as he thrown him to nearby cave.

"I will ruin you so Yunlan won't love you as well!!!" He laugh. "No! Ah Lan! Help!" As he tried to run away but his foot got in the way and was caught by Zhuiji by his polo shirt. And teared it when Zhuiji grabbed him. Zhuiji gaze at his bare, pale, flawless body dangerously. "You look delicious! After I have finish with you! I'll have Yunlan all to myself!" He laugh evily.

Shen Wei tried to get away by crawling but Zhuiji pinned him on the ground. Yunlan on the other hand frantically tried to find them when he heard Shen Wei scream. He run quickly to that direction only to find Zhuiji hovering over him and bitten his shoulder.

Yunlan was enrage and shoved Zhuiji with a force. "You can't have him know! Because I have mark and bitten him!" Yunlan pick up a huge rock and stumped Zhuiji on the head many times. Crashing his skull as he died. As he throw the rock he quickly wrapped the shivering Shen Wei and carried him back to the camp.

Where the soldiers have already killed the infected scout as well the people infected. "Do you caught Zhuiji?!" Ask Dr. Lin Jing. "No! I killed him! But he bite Shen Wei on the shoulder! Please cure him!"

Dr. Lin Jing lead him to the cellar and place Shen Wei on a bed. Shen Wei is shivering and having a high fever. "This is not good! But I have a new vaccine! I hope this will work. As Yunlan hold Shen Wei, Dr. Lin Jing prick him with the new vaccine.

First Shen Wei jerk up and scream in pain. Yunlan can do nothing but helplessly watch his lover trash in bed while holding him tightly. "Xiao Wei! Forgive me! Come back to me darling!" And cried while holding him tightly into his arms.

Suddenly Shen Wei close his beautiful doe eyes. Making Yunlan panic, "Dr. LIN JING! HIS NOT BREATHING?!!!" Dr. Lin Jing check him up while Nurse Li Quian pushed Yunlan away as they use an electric machine to revive Shen Wei. "Please! Don't leave me Xiao Wei!" Shout Yunlan.

Da quing, Fen Ming and Zhu Hong came running at the cellar when they found out what happened. Zhu Hong cried on Fen Ming shoulder while Da quing comfort Yunlan.

When suddenly the beeping of the heart minitor went flat. "No!!! Xiao Wei!!!" Yunlan shake his lover but his eyes won't open. "Yunlan stop!" Said Dr. Lin Jing sadly. He suddenly report to Li Quian the time of death of Shen Wei. Yunlan still denied that Shen Wei died and hold him tightly into his arms.

Da quing can't help to feel pity for his friend, "Yunlan! Be strong! Shen Wei didn't want you to be like this!" Suddenly Fen Ming took out his gun. "Professor I'm sorry! I can't let you live to be an infected!"

As Yunlan seen it, his eyes widen. "What are you doing?! Xiao Wei is already dead! Are you killing him for a second time!" He suddenly got up in angier and tried to stop Fen Ming from shooting Shen Wei on the head. Dr. Lin Jing and Da quing trying to stop the two from fighting. As all are occupied in the fight of Fen Ming and Yunlan.

Suddenly Shen Wei rise seeing the rukus, "What's going on?!" He said to himself. But as Fen Ming about to shoot Yunlan. Shen Wei shoved him with a force. "XIAO WEI!!!" Shen Wei's attention went to Yunlan. He suddenly lift him up like a bag and run away from them.

"Shen Wei stop!" Shout Da quing as all of them run after Shen Wei who quickly disappeared outside the town and disappeared. "What are we gonna do?! He got my friend! Fen Ming!!!" Da quing panic. "Don't worry sir! I'll call my comrades!" But before he leave, "Don't kill Shen Wei! We need him for our experiment!" Said Dr. Lin Jing. Fen Ming nod and left.

Meanwhile as Shen Wei kept running, Yunlan kept bumping at a tree branches and twigs. "Ouch! Xiao Wei! Slow down!" Until a tree branch knock Yunlan down. That made Shen Wei stop to check on his lover. "Ah......Lan...." He growl. "Why my talking is like that?"

As he laid the unconcious Yunlan to the ground and shake him. But as he saw the dripping of blood at Yunlan's forehead he can't help to lick it, "Mmmmh..... Ah Lan your delicious!" He can't help to embraced Yunlan and start licking his forehead, cheek toward his plump lips. Making Yunlan startled, "Xiao Wei! Your alive!" And hugged him as well.

Shen Wei feeling Yunlan's warm body can't help to be turned on quickly. He suddenly notice bushes that they can hide in and carried Yunlan again. "Ah! Xiao Wei! Where you taking me?" Shen Wei just growl as he tried to speak.

Whwn they came to the hiding place he suddenly laid Yunlan on the ground and teared his shirt off while licking and tasting his bare chest. Yunlan can't understand what's happening but he can't say no to his lover as his body is also heat up. "Aaaaah.....Xiao.....Wei...." Shen Wei start pulling his pants out as he thrust himself to Yunlan. Making him moan in ecstasy.

Yunlan tried to talk to him but his plump lips was captured by Shen Wei's soft, pink lips kissing and tasting him. "Will his kiss infected me?" Yunlan tried to think but the way Shen Wei giving his body pleasure making his mind muddy. As he ride him more and burst inside of him. "Xiao Wei......" But the next thing he didn't expect Shen Wei roughly flipped him over and thrust his prize suddenly to him.

He scream in pain, "Xiao Wei! Stop!!!" But Shen Wei's mind is in another place. Making Yunlan his and he suddenly bit his neck while licking his blood. Yunlan can't think if he would scream in pain or pleasure. As Shen Wei hit his soft spot again and again. While his hands holding him in place while the other stroking his prize. When suddenly he felt his two nipples being squeeze up. "Whatta?!!! Do Shen Wei have four hands?!!!"