✧Chapter 45 - Tori Goes Platinum (Pt. 1)

Just a heads up, these two chapters are gonna be a lot. Prepare yourselves.

This chapter alone is almost 16,000 words....
So many words...

Hope you enjoy it! :D

❤️

~Third Person's P.O.V.~

"Backstory

"Backstory." Sikowitz says dramatically in front of the class, "Back-S-Tori." He points at Tori, "Backstory."

"Why do you keep saying backstory?" Tori furrows her eyebrows.

"Excellent question!" Sikowitz exclaims, "When it comes to television shows and Hollywood movies, most of the writing is terrible."

"No kidding." "Hear hear!" "Hey, that's true." "Don't we know it." Thalia, Aliana, Jade, and Beck all agree without missing a beat.

"So, good actors must make up their own "backstory", a history for the character." Sikowitz continues to explain to his students, "Who is this person I'm playing? Where did I come from? What is this stain?" He trails off, looking down at his sleeve.

"Ooh, the police found a weird stain on the seat of my brother's car." Cat raises her hand with a smile.

"Uhh... What kinda stain?" Chad asks a follow-up question.

"They don't know yet." Cat shrugs, "They're taking the car seat down to "the lab"." She says with air-quotes.

"Why would you- I thought we told you not to ask questions." André whispers harshly.

"It slipped out." Chad defends himself.

"That's what he said." Beck says out loud.

"What? Nooo..." Thalia whines, pouting at him, "I was gonna say that."

"Maybe we should just talk about backstory." Trey frowns at them, trying to get back to the lesson.

"All right." Sikowitz grins happily, "Let's take a look at this performance by me. From an old TV show called City Bus Nights."

He takes a seat between Cat and Robbie and presses the pause on his laptop. The TV at the front of the class plays a video he had set up.

"There I am, guest starring as the character of Loogie." He grins proudly, "So for my backstory-"

He was cut off by Sinjin barging into the room with wide eyes, "Hi, sorry to interrupt!"

"What is it, boy?!" Sikowitz asks in a matching tone.

"Mason Thornesmith is having a major press conference right now about the Platinum Music Awards." Sinjin yells out, not being able to contain his excitement. He lets out a loud, giddy giggle and run back out of the classroom.