Chapter : 5

Jungkook : long story dude.....

Tae : I have all my time bro.

Jungkook explain the purpose of marriage just taking revenge from his dad nothing else after tha he going let her go.

Tae : are you sure you can let her go. I mean look at you.... You head over heel for her.

Jungkook : No, I not..... She is a stubborn kid.

Tae : so you're not interested in her?

Jungkook : hmmmm ( low voice)

Tae : ok, then I try on her she is cute and young perfect for me.

Jungkook : (while glaring) stay away from her. ( cold wibes)

Tae : and you says she don't effect you (mumbling and smiling)

........................................................................

In canteen :

Star : can i have a cheese burger?

Staff : yes, mam anything for you.

Some random employees : hiii, star you are looking so cute.

Star : thank you so much........ You knew it my treat for today.

Employees : no it ok

Star : no please......... It's my treat to everyone present in company.

Employees : wow! Did you get lottery

Star : ya something like that....

And she treat whole company on her behalf........ Well bill payed by jk

She is an evil person when it comes to spend money...... She find her ways.

It's evening time star waited for him to complete the work... While laying on couch reading some mazaine.
That was boring so she went towards jk and said lets go home na....

Jungkook : you go I have some work.

Star : everyone is already gone lets go na.....

Jungkook : don't disturb me (raising voice)

Star : trembling a little but manage herself.... And said you are so bad. (low voice)

Tears start forming in her eyes and she sob a little

Jungkook : looked her state his eyes become soft and said let's go but don't cry. ( cold tone)

He stand up and walked towards exit
And star smile a little and while wiping tears.

You should be an actress look how he feel for my fake tears..... Tears always works.

She followed him and he was going towards cafeteria.

Star pov : o shit.... I'm messed up.

Star : give me car keys I'll wait for you in car.

Jungkook didn't bother to ask why and give her keys and she run away from there..... Well that surprise for him are not she crying awhile ago

Jungkook : whatever.

She went into car and sleep inside to avoid angry bird....

Here when he walked outside the caffeine he is fuming in anger cause its really a huge amount well well she treat whole company its indeed so much.

He walked in parking and open her side door and seeing her sleeping well time time he know she was acting so he said come out..

She didn't bother to comes out continue her act.

Jungkook put his hand on head in frustration and he unbuckle the sit belt abd hold her hand to take her out from car but she put her whole effort to hold the car sheet...

She opened her eyes and says sorry sorry sorry sorry.....

He didn't listen and forcefully took her in bridal style out of car. She held his neck so tightly and didn't come down from his arm...
He look towards her in anger and she just smile.

Suddenly someone call jungkook....

??? : hyung.

They look towards the voice...

??? : what are you doing hyung like this in parking.... Control yourself

Star : soobin.... Can you drop off me home you brother getting me out of his car.

Soobin : sure cutey.....

Jungkook : she is your noona... Pay respect

Star : o come on he is older than me and I'm not his noona I'm his cutey...

Here his anger turn into jealous and he put her back in car buckling her sirt belt....... Closing door.

I talk you later bro go for now...

Soobin : ok chill.. I'm just here to talk with Mister Lee.

After that they went towards their home the whole ride is silent...

After coming they eat their dinner all silently........ I went to our bedroom and he is not there.
So I guess he is in his office room and I walked towards his office room for saying sorry...... I should not prank like this otherwise one day he going to be poor like me.

....................... To be continued............