Chapter : 46

In evening :

Tara : Jungkook come on, nobody is going to look at you, it's star's birthday not your. Stop taking so much time.

Jungkook : I'm their boss, of course everyone going to look at me I have to look super hot...

Tara : HOT? For whom..... For those butterflies, who stares you like going to eat you.

Jungkook : o my wify being jealous. (holding her in his arms)

Tara : ofcourse, you're mine. So be in your pajamas.

Jungkook : ok youhighness.

Tara : let's go star will be waiting.

Jungkook : hmm

In party :
They wish star.

It's not just simple party, it's super luxurious party. So many famous people is persenr in party, bussiness man's and some from foreign countries....

Tara : omg, this is what jimin call a small party?

Jungkook : if you let me through a party on your birthday, it's going to be more than this....

Tara : I'm glad, I didn't allow you then.

Jungkook : why?

Tara : I don't like it, nobody is seriously here to wish. They come here just for their own purposes.

??? : hello Mr jeon.

Jungkook : hello Mr Jason.

Mr Jason : she must be your wife.

Jungkook : yup.

Mr Jason : hello, Mrs jeon

Tara : she just smile a little...

Mr Jason : are not you queen from yourhigness?

Tara : yes, I'm

Mr Jason : Usted es tan Caliente (you are so hot in Spanish)

Tara : no te prendas fuego (don't catch fire)

Mr Jason : you know Spanish?

Tara : Vete antes de que te mate, y estoy seguro de que este agujero no se verá bien en tu corbata (Go away before I kill you, and I'm sure this hole won't look good on your tie)

Mr Jason look towards his tir there is a red dot on it...... And he went away from there. Excusing his self.

Jungkook : what he said?

Tara : nothing, we just exchange some sweet sweet words..... Now excuse me I'm going towards my food.

And she went away from there... And standing infront of bufe table, jungkook's eyes were fixed on her...

Suddenly someone stand behind her.

??? : so you started behaving like a mafia wife...

Tara : ofcourse, because I'm. But what are you doing here? Who invites you here chinu?

Chinu : why are you upset seeing me here (standing beside her, so that jungkook can't see her expressions)

Tara : Tara answer or queen answer?

Chinu : mmmm.... I guess queen,

Tara : I'm glad you come, how highness doing?.

Chinu : tara answer....

Tara : you presence suffocating me.

Chinu : you're so mean towards your lover... Smirk

Tara : you did that, but why. Why are you here?

Chinu : for you (looking towards star)

He went towards her and they start talking happily....

And here tara she is burning in anger she also went towards them and hold his hand and said....

Tara : can I borrow my friend for a while.... Force Smiling

Star : ofcourse.... Eonnie.

Tara : yaa don't call me that, we are almost same age.

She drag chinu out of party....

Tara : what you want now, didn't I give you yourhigness?

Chinu : you didn't give me yourhigness, it's mine from very starting. I'm worth for it.... And you give me yourhighness because you are so busy with your so called husband..

Tara : what you want now? Angry

Chinu : you my queen......

Tara : AYUSH....

Chinu : you just wait and watch, your princess I'm gonna ruin her, and is you don't want it to happen come back to me...... You know na I love you queen.

Tara : don't betray me again, ayush.... I'm not gonna spare you.

Chinu : I want you to not spare me. (smirking)

He went back into party.... Fixing his clothes purposely to show jungkook.

Jungkook pov : she was super angry when he went to princess is she still love him....... Why she took him out.

That's all seneryo making him think that she is cheating on him..... And he become angry now.

Tara walked towards star and said her to stay away from chinu.....

But someone interrupt her.....

Jungkook : why (cold tone)

........ ........ To be continued..............

Well people saying why i dont write fight seens and skip them, so I don't want to promote violence that's why I don't write it....

But if you want I try to write.... 💜