★·.·'¯'·.·★ Face down ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Bae, I love the face you makin'
When I'm in your stomach in front of the mirror
And we had an argument
I'm solvin' it when I rip from the rear

♥︎𝙰 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚎 𝚇 𝙿𝚘𝚙 𝚂𝚖𝚘𝚔𝚎♥︎

+Artist+

I sighed "I don't go to parties, no Polo".

I was currently trying to clean the house while trying to find any excuse to not go to a party that Polo was hosting.

"I have shit to do, I have to clean and an-" I started to mumbling, which is what I do when I'm trying to figure out what else to say. Something sensible.

"Ain't no excuse your going, that's it, that's all" Polo said quickly before hanging up.

Polo🦦: Be ready by 10 nigga, you going whether you like it or not🤣

No point in making in making excuses now, there was no excuses when it came to that nigga.

Even if I did end up going, it would be the first time I really went out since everything had went down.

Marlo...Jarad...Bashar...

Lost 3 of his closest to some stupid ass shit and one of em wasn't even dead.

*Flashback*

"SHE DRUGGED ME" Bashar yelled as he gripped my hand. I didn't have anything to say to him...I couldn't.

I don't know what to believe...I don't want to believe anything.

"Artist please don't do this, you really gon believe a hoe over me, I'm yo nigga?" He lied. He lied straight to my face.

Yes he was off some pills I could tell, but he was lying about part of it...I could tell after being with him for so long.

"C'mon ma don't do this, talk to me" He pulled me into his chest hugging me.

That was the last thing he said to me before I just left.

I got my shit and left while he slept, Blocked him on everything, cut him off, yet I still couldn't seem to move on.

*Flashback over*

I pulled myself together, snapping out of my thoughts.