Shower and Jealousy

3rd Person

Stiles strips the rest of his clothes and goes to the opposite side of the shower that Spencer is on. He steps in then finally take a moment to look over every inch of Spencers front side. From his hair, all the way down to his-

When Stiles sees his dick he gulps, looking back up at Spencer who is now staring at him.

"What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?" Spencer questions, why would Stiles be uncomfortable?

Is it because he doesn't like the way I look naked?

The only thing breaking Spencer out of his wondering thoughts was Stiles' hand on the side of Spencers face.

Smashing his lips against the others, they both fought for dominance. This kiss wasn't like the first one, during the first one, Stiles was the one mostly in charge but now? Spencer wanted to challenge him. He wanted to be the one in control.

Shoving their tounges in each others mouths, Stiles decides to take it a step further. Pushing Spencer against the cold tiled wall, moving one hand all over Spencers' chest while rubbing his knee against Spencers dick making it get harder than it was just barely a second ago.

He rubs his knee against Spencer again, earning a loud whimper from him. Pulling away from the kiss, Stiles stares into Spencers beautiful brown eyes.

"Do you like it?"

"Mmm."

Stiles moves his hand from Spencers chest to his own cock. Wrapping his fingers around his base, then moving his hand up and down, faster.

After rubbing himself for a few seconds he moves his hand away then connecting it to Spencers hair. Pulling his hair making him jerk his head to the side giving Stiles access to his neck.

Leaving hickeys all over Spencer, Stiles kneels down to the shower floor.

"Stiles you don't have to, I can do you first I-"

"Shh," Stiles looks up at Spencer then grabs his hand, "Let me take care of you right now."

Stiles licks all the way up Spencers shaft making him let out a strangled groan.

Stiles licks the tip, getting some of the precum in the process, moaning at the taste.

"Amazing."

He then puts his mouth all the way around Spencer earning a needy moan from him.

Spencer moves his hand and grips Stiles hair, thrusting his hips roughly; mouth fucking Stiles. He starts going rougher, making Stiles start to gag more but neither of them care.

Spencers knees start to wobble. Noticing this; Stiles grabs one of his legs and puts it over his shoulder then moving his other hand to the wall so he can hold Spencer up if he does collapse because of the stimulation.

He continues to move his head, hollowing out his cheeks so he can get more of Spencer in his mouth.

"I'm gunna-"

He doesn't even get to say the rest before the warm white liquid explodes out of him and into Stiles' mouth.

Swallowing all of the liquid Stiles moves Reids leg off of him gently then stands up kissing him.

"Was that good?"

Spencer doesn't even answer, all he does is put his head in the crook of Stiles' neck then kisses it softly.

"I'm going to wash you now, is that okay?"

He nods.

Stiles grabs the Shampoo and starts washing his hair.