Safe House

Stiles' pov

I wake up but I don't move. God I can't believe I actually threw up last night.

I mean yeah, I've thrown up in front of Spencer and Derek before but that was just embarrassing. I look at Spencer who is sleeping peacefully beside me. He looks so cute when he's sleeping. I run my hand through his hair, yes this is one of my favorite things to do and no, I'll never stop doing it.

His eyes flutter open.

"How are you feeling baby?"

I smile at him, god his morning voice makes me just want to bend over and let him fuck me. Or I can fuck him, whatever, as long as he is comfortable I'd do anything he want me too.

"Baby?"

My smile grows, with my hand still tangled in his hair, I pull him to me. Kissing him, he moves one of his hands to my face and the other one goes to rest on my thigh. When we pull away, he smiles at me lays on his back.

"So you feel better?"

"Mhm."

"Good, you really freaked me out. The day after I top you get sick."

I didn't notice-

"I'm sorry."

He pulls me into his embrace. "Babe don't, you probably didn't even notice."

"I didn't, I'm still sorry. I know me puking is gross too and you had to watch me."

"Baby, if I can't help you through getting sick, how will we ever get married or have kids?"

Wait what?

"You want to get married?"

"Not today but yeah. I want to get married, move into a house with you, get a pet, adopt a few kids. Spend the rest of my life with you."

He looks at me.

"Do you not-"

"I DO- I do, yes. Eventually."

I lean forward and kiss him.

"Earlier I talked to Garcia, apparently the director wants to put the whole team into witness protection."

"What about the pack, my dad?"

"I don't know, I think the pack can take care of themselves but we're all human, we can die easier."

"I won't let you die."

"And I won't let you die but baby you need to understand that it's not safe here when we don't know the threat."

"Where would we go?"

"I think someone said something about the Bahamas. That would be fun right? One big vacation, none of us getting hurt, still being able to talk to everyone through a protected phone?"

"..Yeah, where will Derek go?"

"I don't know, I bet he could come with if you want."

"You don't like him."

"I can get past that, we're fine now but baby if we go, we have to go either today or tomorrow. It's safe houses. There are three guest houses, we can have one to ourselves."

"Okay, we need to pack I guess."

He kisses my head.

We packed. Derek said he'd stay at the apartment if that was okay, that way if anyone broke in he'd be there. JJ has to come with us, her husband and kids are being watched and so is Hotchs' kid.