31-40

Chapter 31

    Yang Yuanfan said inexplicably: "Company commander, you are not worth the night and you are not worth the night, why do you treat me

    fiercely ?" Lin Zhongnan ignored him, staggered with him, and walked out of the courtyard.

    Yang Yuanfan asked Qiao Manman with his eyes, what's wrong with the company commander? What are you going to do?

    Qiao Manman shook his head at him, expressing no comment.

    After a while, Lin Zhongnan came back and asked Qiao Manman to follow him to the old house.

    When Qiao Manchu arrived, he saw Old Man Lin, Wang Caifeng, Lin Zhongbei, Cheng Guilan and others sitting in the hall, each with a different expression.

    Old Man Lin was still playing with his smoking gun in the inconspicuous corner. Wang Caifeng's eyes turned back and forth, not knowing what else to calculate. Lin Zhongbei and Cheng Guilan have been making eye contact, seeming to add up something.

    As soon as Wang Caifeng saw Lin Zhongnan and Qiao Manman walk in, she looked at them with a bitter look, wishing that two or two pieces of flesh could be taken out of them.

    Old man Lin called Lin Zhongnan to his side, "Second, you come."

    "Father." Lin Zhongnan responded in a low voice.

    Old Man Lin bowed his head and knocked his pipe, trying to knock out the remaining soot in the pipe. The soot did not come out for a while, so Old Man Lin continued to knock. Lin Zhongnan stood beside Old Man Lin, and when he saw Old Man Lin did not speak, he was also silent, like a silent game.

    After a while, the ashes were finally knocked out. Old man Lin raised his head. His expression seemed disappointed and self-deprecating. He sighed, "Second, you used to like to help me knock out the smoke gun. You always take the initiative to help me. Now you don’t like to do this. But you still call me dad to show that you don’t want the love between us to disappear. I forgot the words of severing the relationship. From now on, we will still be a family. You are my second son. I will let your mother treat the three of you equally."

    Lin Zhongnan was silent for a few seconds, and a crack appeared on his face like a playing card. , He said solemnly: "I call you father, because this is the last time I call you so, I will call you uncle in the future."

    The old man Lin finally couldn't hang his face anymore, he pulled off the mask he always used to be honest, and fixed his eyes on Lin Zhongnan, "You have to make the fish die and the net can't be broken? Your mother was innocent in everyone's eyes when she died, you Does this want your mother to

    live in the ground?" Lin Zhongnan was obviously hit by the words of Old Man Lin in the weakest part of his heart. He pressed his lips tightly, his breath was heavy and rapid, his neck was stiff, and his neck was protruding. , Seems to be trying to endure something.

    Qiao Manman has been paying attention to Lin Zhongnan. At this time, seeing the words of Old Man Lin, Lin Zhongnan, who was usually calm and restrained to the extreme, hit Lin Zhongnan and almost lost control of his emotions, and couldn't help narrowing his eyes. It seems that this humble and taciturn old man is the real big wave behind the scenes, and Wang Caifeng is just a shot in his hand.

    There seemed to be scarlet flashes in Lin Zhongnan’s eyes, "My mother, she is also your sister, the real sister of a compatriot!"

    Old man Lin's face turned into a mask again, and he stuffed tobacco into the pipe in silence without saying a word. Said, seems to be waiting for Lin Zhongnan's compromise.