91-100

Chapter 91:

    When Qiao Manman returned to the dormitory, the girl had just made her bed.

    She chose the lower bunk opposite Qiao Manman and saw Qiao Manman come back, put down the things she was finishing in her hand, tugged at the corners of her mouth awkwardly, wanted to say hello, but she was a little embarrassed. At first glance, she was introverted and unkind. People who interact with people.

    Qiao Manman took the lead with a smile and said: "My name is Qiao Manman, from the Department of Architecture, what is your name." After

    discovering Qiao Manman's goodwill, the girl was obviously relieved, "My name is Sun Jufang and I am in the Department of Fine Instruments. "

    You are from Huaixi." Qiao Manman listened to Sun Jufang's accent and said affirmatively.

    "How do you know? You are also from Huaixi!" Sun Jufang was surprised at first, then surprised.

    Judging from her little experience, since Qiao Manman can tell where she is from, she should be her hometown.

    Qiao Manman smiled and shook his head, "I grew up in East China, and I am just more familiar with the accent of Huaixi people."

    In later generations, there are several regional dialects that are well-known throughout the country and are the standard languages ​​of the characters in major comedy films. There is Hexi dialect. She listened a lot, and she was able to distinguish it naturally.

    Sun Jufang's expression looked a little disappointed, and he looked at Qiao Manman from time to time, hesitant to speak.

    "What's the matter?" Qiao Manman asked.

    Sun Jufang smiled shyly, "I don't think you look like a rural person." After finishing speaking, he seemed to recall the boy's words just now, and bowed his head embarrassingly. He lowered his head and found that his shoe toes had been blanched, and he was about to show his toes, glanced at Qiao Manman's new and fashionable clothes, and shrank his feet uncomfortably.

    At first glance, Qiao Manman knew that this student Sun Jufang was too inferior. He suddenly came to a big city and found that he was very different from the previous living environment. He felt uneasy and felt more humble.

    "I am a rural person. I have planted land, fed pigs, and picked wild vegetables." Qiao Manman pretended not to see Sun Jufang's small movements and said easily.

    "It's not like, the skin of rural people is not as good as yours." Sun Jufang looked at the delicate skin on Qiao Man's face with envy.

    "Oh, this, you can raise your skin in school, and your skin can get better."

    "Really?"

    "Of course, the skin is not good because you often work outdoors in the wind and the sun. You only need it in the future. Reading indoors, the skin will naturally recover slowly."

    Sun Jufang touched her face, her eyes regained light.

    People came in the dormitory one after another. As expected, everyone is everywhere. There are educated youth who have gone to the countryside, workers in factories, and students who have been studying in school. The oldest is already 20. Seven or eight, the youngest is only eighteen, one year younger than Qiao Manman.

    Of the seven people currently living in the dormitory, three have already married.

    Knowing that Qiao Man was already married at a young age, even the educated youth who had gone to the countryside expressed surprise.