FORTY-NINE [END]

I am now contemplating how much time has passed.  Time for me has recently started to speed up, either because I'm starting to not appreciate it or because that's just the way it is.

"Hey! Come on, tell me you want to play with me."  My eyes turned to the teenage girl who appeared in front of me.

Marcus just shook his head at her behavior.  After all, she was still very young.

I sighed silently.  This is the umpteenth time he almost made me feel like I was about to have a heart attack.

"Can't we wait a bit, your mother and the others are hunting."

"You can try to find Adelphie around the music room, she'll be happy if you try to play along."  Caius said.

The teenage girl gave a small snort but nodded anyway and left us, now I can contemplate again.

She kinda reminds me of Adelphie but yeah Adelphie has grown up and almost looks like my age.  We look like sisters compared to parents and child.

But looking at her stubborn nature kinda reminds me of Leah.  I really miss her.  I'm not sure how to express my longing for her...

At least I know she's alive, but not seeing her for the past few years I'm starting to worry.  After all she is a shapeshifer and she can still age if she stops making changes.  But she had chosen not to stop moving so she could continue to accompany Seth...

After all Aunt Sue and Uncle Harry had become vulnerable and weak.  I know this should be a bitter reality for eternity, seeing one by one loved ones go away is something that must be passed.

I'm not sure what will happen to Leah, Seth and dad when they are both gone.

contemplating on time makes me remember that this year is the same year as the year of my death.

Everything is so much better, maybe better for me, I have stopped hiding and facing problems with little guts.

Solving naughty and rebellious vampire cases seems to be an integral part of my vampire life.

My father, Bella, Devian and Leah who are part of my humanity.  Yes, that was before the Three of them turned into vampires.  If they stay with me I think my decision this time in this life is something I can live with with a bit of a burden.

Yes, I think I will continue to be happy with all of them by my side.

Although I know for Leah and Devian immortality is not that easy.  We lost aunt keylie and uncle Abraham two years ago.

Due to a car accident, this is a bit tragic for me.  This made me trigger memories of my death before being reborn.

The wounds of my past may still be there but my time together with them will heal the wound.  I hope that will happen to them too.

Every memory and event holds its own part in me.  I really feel lucky to have them by my side.  Losing is natural, but the feeling of emptiness after a loss is a Terrible thing.

I don't know if by changing the plot of this story, the end of this story will be called happy ending or sad ending.

I really can't see far into the future, but I think if I try to get used to that void, I'll be fine.  We'll be fine.

The rebirth after death that I wanted at first felt surreal.  But now I'm fine.

Today is almost perfect for me, or is this the perfect life for me?

After millions of sufferings in my past, I now feel that I deserve this.

I believe we can go through a thousand things together, we can do everything, we will always be together forever.

"After all this. We'll be together forever, won't we?"

"I will keep all my promises to you, we will be together until the end of the world."

"You don't have to worry."

"Everything will be fine, the war is over."

Yes, I think they can be trusted.

"I will trust you. Ti amerò per semper. Forever and always."

This chapter maybe is the end but our story isn't over and never last.

~*~

Bonus photo

Bonus photo

Lol my handwriting looks horrible :V