Chapter Seven: " Hidden Feelings "

( art and music not mine )
———————————————
( Narrator )

Once kori walked downstairs he saw Lily helping his sister put breakfast on the table, as both of them notice his presence.

" Took you long enough kori come eat " Harmony says as she sat on the chair.

" Yes yes " Kori said back as Lily sat right next to him before digging in. Eating breakfast as Lily chatted with Harmony like they were sisters.

" When did you two get close? " Kori asked a question which Lily answered.

" Well we had some bonding time, and found out that we have lots of stuff in common. So from that we basically became like sister's " Lily answered as she stuff bacon in her mouth. As kori giggles, liking how his friend and sister is finally getting along no.

" Now how are you feeling kori You still feel sick  yet? " Harmony asked which Kori slightly nods no.

" I feel bett- actually much better then before " Kori says happily which surprises Harmony, who always feels that her brother is faking it. But now it felt genuine. Making her smile.

After that all three continues to chat with each other, finishing up breakfast an hour later. As Lily left to go to school, with Harmony dropping her off before going to work. While kori stays home one last time to make sure he is doing well, turning on the T.V to see what is there to watch.

( All of these shows I already watched, no new anime to watch since the best ones are coming out in October. Sheesh I'm already bored ) Kori had thought going on apps like Funimation, Hulu, crunchyroll, Netflix, you name it.

So kori turn off the T.V sighing before standing up from the couch, going back to his room. Seeing his wallet on the table, picking it up before walking back out.

" Harmony shouldn't mind if I go out for awhile..... H- Hopefully " Kori stutter at what Harmony would do if she gets mad. Going on his phone to check the map, to see a mall 20 minutes walk by His neighborhood.

Leaving the house to go to the mall to buy stuff, like games or something. Walking pass multiple people who is staring at him, feeling the atmosphere around him change every so slightly. He quickly went back home to grab his hoodie and mask, before walking outside again.

Feeling the air in the atmosphere slightly better now, as he continues to walk. Which again took 20 minutes as he full arrive at the front entrance. Walking inside to see a beautiful scenery.

 Walking inside to see a beautiful scenery

( Wow..... ) Kori had thought since it's the first time in ages, since he came to the mall. Most of the stuff he had was from online or stuff bought from Harmony.

Walking further inside to see lots of stores with fancy clothes, flowers, food stands, etc. he went upstairs to randomly find GameStop in front when going up, looking inside to see what games fancy him.