Chapter 13: " Survival In A Unkown Place "

Art and music not mine
——————————————

" Huff Huff Huff! " Kori is breathing heavily as he pulled his spear out of the dead's Orcs head. Twirling the spear to cleanse the blood off of it, before it dissolved into particles.

The darkness returns back into his shadow slowly as Kori jumps off the dead body. He looked at the current situation in hand, trying to accept the fact that everybody he loves is dead. He Doesn't know where he is and what he is, and how can he do this magic shit?.

How the hell do these creatures he fought exist in a logical way in his view.

Walking away from the crater as he wonders deeper in the unknown forest, he kept walking before stopping. He looks at a huge tree which has a red hue to it for the leafs, Kori just sits under it not carrying that he is naked.

Once he does fatigue suddenly hits him like an isekai truck, as he leans his head backwards. Slowly closing his eyes as an unknown transparent figure walks up to him.

" ......... " The figure watched the kid slowly fell unconscious as he stood on the right side of him, leaning on the tree watching Kori.

< 8 Hours later >

Kori starts waking up as he slowly open his eyes looking up, to see the sky still bright as it strangely mush into different colors. Mostly dark green as he look at his situation, looking at his hands.

" It's all real....... SHIT! " Kori slammed the ground with his fist, as his whole body starts shaking before suddenly a figure spoke.

" Disappointing " The Prideful voice spoke with distaste, Making Kori look up to see a tall stoic middle age man. Lean with high cheekbones, healthy skin with long ragged black hair. His attire consists of a tattered white dress shirt with an upturned collar and cuffs, black pants, low-heeled boots, and a long, amorphous black overcoat with a burgundy highlight that flares out into ragged ends. He wears brown-tinted, semi-transparent wraparound sunglasses.

" W- Who are you!?!? " Kori spoke in confusion as he back up.

" I'm the person that kept that thing from controlling your body up until now, earth is now destroyed. The soul society are in shambles as they try to find a way to reset time, unless they ask that " person ". It's impossible, sooner or later they will all die " The man spoke in tiredness as he leans back on the tree.

" The world is gone!!!? Soul society!?!? W- What do you mean by that!!! " Kori said back in confusion as the old man shook his head.

" You know what I mean kid...... it's time to accept reality. The world you know is gone, completely erased from existence as the dimensions that earth was connected too is gone " the figure rub his temples before turning his head back to Kori.

" Everybody you know and love is dead, the people that killed them is dead. But for that greater power comes with an even greater risk, human life as you know it is dead " The figure spoke down on Kori as he looks down, shaking as he whisper's.

" Lily...... Harmony...... Sorry..... Sorry for being to weak. Sorry for not being strong enough to protect you.... Please forgive me..... " Kori prays that he will be forgiven as he slowly let out tears of sadness once again.

The old man saw this before for sighing. " Kid what's that surrounding your neck? " He pointed at Kori's two necklaces which he grabs silently. Kori took it off his neck as he holds it right in front of him.