Chapter 31~

Virat and Snehanvi went to their room after dinner. Virat went inside the washroom and Snehanvi sat on the bed taking out solution book and the text book given by the school for the subject she was going to teach tomorrow.

Tomorrow is her first day in school as a teacher and she was very tensed. She had taught before in a school too but after that unfortunate incident and after loosing her mental balance she was not in touch with studies much as she was before. She didn't even notice when Virat came and sat next to her.

Virat looked at her book and placed his hand on her shoulder making her startled, "ohh...its you!" Snehanvi sighed.

"Aur kaun hoga?" Virat said with a frown. "Vaise itna kya soch rahi thi?" he added.

"Areh tomorrow is my first day if I don't do well! How the students will react if they don't understand! I am tensed.." Snehanvi ranted on but Virat stopped her and made her take a long breath. "Don't worry you are going to do well tomorrow. You have done well in your demo class then why are you tensed?",he said trying to calm her down.

Snehanvi sighs and looked at him saying, "demo class was a different thing I don't know if I will be able to teach well or not." Virat looked at her and said, "do one thing practice in front of me. I'll be your student," he winked at her. Snehanvi chuckled and stood up in front of him.

"Okay teacher ji padhana shuru kijiye," Virat said at her winking.
Snehanvi smiled at him and thought about her B.ed days when she had no time to practice at home at alone having someone to sit next to her except when her mother used to be free and for the demo class Taara and Samadrita sat helped her then.

Snehanvi sighed and looked at Virat and said "okay lets start Mr. Student.", she chuckled and started to explain him the lesson she was going to teach first.

Virat on the other hand was lost in her the most of the time but came out of trance when Snehanvi asked him if he understood or not.

"Umm.. yeah yeah.. Got it. You really taught very well," Virat said looking at Snehanvi as she hits on his hand with the book saying "Ghanta got to know! Aap sunn bhi nahi rehe the."

Virat looked at her and giggled saying, "areh baba nhi. You were really good"."Now go to sleep tomorrow is a big day. You have to get up early," he added.

Snehanvi smiled at him and went to sleep. Virat looked at her from the bed and said "Sneha be ready on time I'll drop you to your school before going to the hospital tomorrow." Snehanvi looked at him and said "but.. you will be late and moreover your hospital is at opposite direction from the school."

"Koi baat nhi. Tomorrow is your first day and I want to be there for you," Virat said looking at her with unknown emotions which Snehanvi couldn't decipher or maybe she didn't want to.

Snehanvi smiled at him and nods her head thanking him.
"Good Night, Sneha.", Virat said and closed his eyes.

"Good night." ,Snehanvi wished him back looking at him and slept.

*****************************************

Next day Snehanvi and Virat came down for breakfast after getting ready and saw everyone was there on the dinning table except her Mother in law.

Snehanvi came there and wished them "Good Morning."

"Good morning bhabhi! And best of luck," Vardaan said and hugged her followed by Vivaan and Taara.

Snehanvi smiled and thanked them. She looked at them and said "Mummy ji abhi bhi nhi aayi," and then added, "Chalo tum log baitho mein serve kar deti hoon."