𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎

TW:smut
1950

Both of the duo arrived back home, but Tom didn't waste time and yanked Venus towards their bed chamber. He then started kissing her roughly, laying her down on the bed. She responded in desire of him. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her hands trailing up and down his skin. And unbuttoning his white shirt to reveal his bare chest. He trailed down towards her neck leaving deep purple love bites. He started to slide his hands up her shirt like the first time they ever had sex. Without breaking the kiss he tore her shirt off. It was crazy!

'I want you' he hummed into the kiss

'Than have me' she smiled

He unbuckled his belt and brought her two wrists towards him and buckled them to the headboard.

'Tom what are you doing attaching me to the headboard?' She asked

'You'll see' he smirked before ripping the lady's of her clothes off leaving the pretty woman bare all over.

He caressed her curves intently.

'Merlin your beautiful' he didn't hold back from kissing all over her body, she moaned.

'Yes, moan loudly, my darling' he smiled

She couldn't move her arms. He then took his pants off to reveal his bulge, she'd seen it before so it was no surprise.

He soon after some teasing charges himself in her. A big moan and grunt ringed across the room. He then started thrusting all his might into her, as she squeezed her little eyes shut.

He put his hand to her throat. He smirked at the girl, the girl he fell for back at Hogwarts.
Her moaning and his grunted sounded like singing in her ears. It was utter bliss for both.

'That's it, darling.' He laughs

She could only nod as he thrusts deeper and hooting her abit up in the air. He kept doing this for a long time. He planted kisses to stop her moaning a lot, her nails rummaged to get out of the belt grip. But she was unsuccessful.

'I love you, Venus' he grunted rolling his head back and consuming himself in the lust

He stroked her chin as another loud moan came from the timid girl before him. Tom guessed it was her way of saying it back, and in the style he wanted it aswell.

He grunted his way to destroy the girl inside, he felt himself going to coke closer to the climax. She felt it too, she was right he was really eager about this. His band was now sitting at her throat, not strangling her.

He felt her neck fell and her back arch. He continued to pulsate himself into her roughly.

He soon stopped after a while letting his wife relax. He unbuckled her from the headboard as her weak arms dropped both side of Venus.

'How did you like it?' Tom asked covered in sweat, so was she.

She could only nod, both out of breath. She was weak, he didn't want to take advantage of that though. He got up and put his clothes back on.. she didn't want to ask where he was going, nor little did she care.

He came back with a brown substance, she looked at it confused

'It's a mudblood thing I learned, it helps. Something called Hot Chocolate' he handed her the cup, he put some underwear back on her and her nightgown. She still looked immaculate, even if her hair was everywhere.

He clambered into bed and put his arms around Venus.

He kissed her forehead

'My daring, Mrs.Riddle' he kissed her again

She smiled and resting her head on his chest. They both fell asleep not know what tommorow would bring.

The next day Venus could hardly move, but with all her willpower was managed to go into work. First day back. She had her own office, but she was in a meeting.

'Mrs.Riddle! Lovely for you to come!' The Minister at that time smiled as she took a seat next to the minister. They both looked at their peers. A while into the meeting about the Wizarding economy and how to boost the Wizarding World.

Some time into the meeting Venus felt weird, her clutched her stomach. She felt sick, but she never had felt sick since forever. She stood up, she knew she was about to gag. She didn't want to throw up all over the Minister either.

'Excuse me' she mumbled running out and rushing to her private office and threw up in the toilet. She couldn't stop either, after about ten minutes it stopped.

'I guess we know what that means' she mumbled flushing the last of the vomit in the toilet.

She got her wand out, feeling groggily put it to her stomach and incarnated a spell. She looked at her wand as it projected into thin air the words 'pregnant'

She was delighted a little Riddle! Heir to Ravenclaw and Slytherin! What extraordinary this baby will be. She smiled and couldn't wait to tell Tom, who was working long shifts at Borgin and Burkes.

She resumed her spot at the meeting, but her mind was elsewhere.

She disappeared to their little apartment, and made a special dinner for Tom. He came home soon after, also tired.

He looked wide eyed at the decorations.

'What's all this for?' He asks setting his coat aside

'Uh-nothing, just wanted to surprise you!' She said rushing to get his hand and lead him to the decorated table.

She sat opposite him, he looked at the food and ate it with gratitude.

'So I wanted to tell you...Tom' she fidgets with her hand

He stopped eating and looked at her

'Something the matter?' He asked

'No-no! Nothing at all!' She stopped him

'You're acting strange, are you okay?' He perked his eyebrow up

'I just have some good news...."

'It better be about the persecution of mudbloods or I don't want to hear it!' He looks back at his food

'Tom!' She scolded

'Go on' he demands

'I'm pregnant' she confirms

He snapped his head up in surprise at her sudden outburst

Tears filled in her eyes, tears of joy.

'You-what!' He said standing up as she did

She nodded as he hugged her

'I'm going to be a father!' He spun her around as they laughed

The rest of the night was amazing! They talked aboht the future, Tom was protective of her more, now. That she was carrying his child.

—————————————————————————-
Hiii I've been late updating! But I hope you've enjoyed and see u soon :)

——MINKSSS