one-hundred-three

Charles and Sofie walked into the Brussels Airport. They lovingly held hands. It was surprisingly quiet, so Charles felt confident enough to lower down his hoodie. He listened to his girlfriend ramble on about her mother's cooking, which only made him long to catch the same flight, to see her childhood home back in the Uk, to know more about her, but his job refused to allow it. 'Tell her I want to try an English breakfast.' He said, swaying their hands through the summer heat. 'My schedule's going to be tight from now on, but I'm sure I can find a gap somewhere.' He smiled.

'It's okay.' Sofie said, slowing them both down as they'd already arrived at her gate. She took his other hand too, leaning into him. 'She can wait a little longer to meet you.'

Charles smiled down at her, squeezing her hands in his. 'Well, from what I've heard she's quite curious about me.'

Sofie pressed a kiss to his mouth to shut him up, melting into him for the thousandth time yet. Charles returned the kiss with passion, now placing his hands on her hips. Neither wanted to break away, but knew they had to in case they'd draw too much attention to themselves. The brunette looked up at him lovingly, a hand on his chest. 'I wish I didn't have to go.' She said with a sigh.

Charles brushed her dark hair back over her shoulder, flicking his tongue over his lips. 'You'll just be extra happy to see me again when you do.' He smiled, yet feeling the same pain.

'When do you leave for Zandvoort?' Sofie asked him quietly.

'This afternoon.' He said, keeping her close against his chest, arms slipping around her. 'Private plane, thank God.'

Sofie shook her head at the driver, lightly tapping his chest with her hand. 'You even sound rich.' She said, leaning in close yet again, lips drawing nearer and nearer to his. 'Couldn't you have arranged one for me?' She pouted.

'Wish it was that easy.' Charles told her, giving her a brief kiss.

The couple melted back into a kiss. His hands gripped her waist gently, yet with a demanding edge to them. Both were already losing themselves into one another, careless about who might see, who might photograph them. Sofie's hands strayed over his chest. Charles proved himself to be out of control when he grunted softly into her mouth, hands squeezing her hips, slowing the kiss, and then saying, 'We still have twenty minutes.' Now having broken the kiss and now witnessing the bewildered look in his girlfriend's eyes.

Sofie couldn't hide her smile, knowing exactly what he wanted. 'You're... you're terrible.' A quiet chuckle left her mouth.

He pressed a kiss to her cheek, at the same time glancing around them. 'Come on.' He motivated her with a playful smirk, nodding his head to the airport restrooms ahead of them. 'Admit it. It's an amazing idea.'

The brunette thought about it, biting her lip. They both chuckled. She realised then that there was barely any denying of him — of his hands, his mouth, his kisses, his everything. 'Well, it is quite tempting.' She said, no longer afraid to admit it. A small smirk appeared on her face, the same that Charles was completely unbothered to hide.

'You mean I'm tempting?' He teased.

And that's how the couple ended up in one of the stalls, locking the door hastily. Their kisses had never been this messy, this sloppy, this impatient. Charles slipped his tongue into Sofie's mouth carelessly, pressing her back into the wall. In the meantime, his hands disappeared under her skirt, already pushing down her panties. Sofie tried het best to maintain their kiss, inhaling sharply through her nose, relieved when his lips travelled down to her neck. At that point, she unbuckled Charles's trousers, desperate to feel him inside of her, completely addicted to what she knew he could provide her.

It was only a matter of time. While Charles sharply and steadily thrusted into her, his cock slipping in and out of her with ease, Sofie found it hard to remain quiet.

Her fingers disappeared into his hair, burying her face into his neck, legs tightly wrapped around him. 'Ah... fuck, Charles...'

'Quiet.' He gently ordered, never slowing down his hips when he spoke. Yet, Sofie still struggled, holding onto him for dear life. She could only focus on the intense pleasure he was giving her, making it incredibly hard for her to follow his command. 'Go ahead, baby. Let it go.' He then said, his lips now attached to her throat.

They both finished at the same time, moaning each other's names softly in between sloppy kisses, trying to catch their breaths.

When their eyes met, both released a chuckle and a smile crept onto their faces. Sofie pressed a sweet kiss to his lips, then pulled her panties back up to her hips. 'Can't believe I have to miss this.' She sighed, once again kissing him, but this time she deepened the kiss gently.

Charles smiled against her lips, zipping his trousers back up and fastening his belt. 'Me neither. Fuck, I love you so much.'

'I love you.'

-

Ok but a demanding Charles is hot