MY GIRL

" Yaar yeh Batra sir ko puri academy mein main hi mila tha iss behuda party ke liye. Matlab unka friend hai toh unhe hi attend karni chahiye thi na yeh party. Aur upar se yeh mask, how irritating !!!!! Yeh ameer log aur inke chochle. Mujhse na ab yeh handle nhi ho raha hai. Ek vo Faizi apni girlfriend ke chakkar mein mujhe fasa gya saand aur Sid waise toh bada party party karta rehta hai aur ab jab party sach mein karni thi tab idiot ko bukhaar aa gya.
Batra sir unka toh kehne hi kya hai apne friend ki anniversary party mein mujhe bin bulaye mehmaan ki tarah bhej diya aur itne se kaam nhi chala toh ek high five shiny tuxedo bhi pehna diya. Chalo tuxedo suit toh thik hai par shiny seriously, main koi chhota sa saat saal ka bachcha hu kya ??", Karan was cursing everyone whom he knew because he was ignored and irritated from last 2 hours. Walking aimlessly in a masquerade party and waiting for the cake to cut, so that he can give the gift, wish the couple and just get lost from the hell he was experiencing right now.

Roaming around, he collided with a girl and alas !!!! The juice in his hand fell on her dress. The glass broke gaining everybody's attention.

" Bachcha are you okay ??", An elderly man asked her pulling her from the broken pieces of glass.

" Hmm yeah uncle I am okay bas yeh dress kharab ho gyi hai I'll just clean it up", she answered back while glaring Karan

" Umm.... Woh..... I am So sorry ", Karan apologized her seeing her glaring him.

" It's okay", she said while walking off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Kya musibat hai yaar ek toh yeh party aur yeh dress and to add on meri kismat. Aaj ka na din hi kharab hai pehle toh gaadi ka tyre puncture ho gya phir cab nhi mili aur auto ka fuel bhi aadhe raste mein khatam ho gya..... Ab yeh itna bhaari gown aur iske upar juice ka patch wahhh what a design !!! Ab uss bechare ki bhi kya galti vo toh shaayad dekh kar hi chal raha hoga but maine hi nhi dekha..... Aur dekhti bhi kaise Anubhav Sir ka kaam khatam ho tab toh kuchh aur dekhu bhi.", The girl was murmuring curses while cleaning her dress.

Outside, Karan was now desparate to meet the girl. The party which he wanted to exit as soon as possible was now becoming exciting for him. He was searching everywhere for the same girl because......... He didn't know but he just wanna meet her and talk to her.

The party was on full swing. Everyone was having fun. Some were dancing, some were having fun in the bar section, some were dancing on the soft romantic music played in background.

But Karan, he was just concerned about the girl.
Eventually giving up, he takes a wine glass and sits on the corner table, placed at last. Away from everyone all he was able to think of was her eyes the only feature that was visible through a beautiful golden mask with a golden feather at one side.

Her brownish green hazel coloured eyes were so attractive to catch his attention.
Now he was not able to focus on anything else, her eyes were just like a drug to him, which made him so high that he almost lost his senses.

" Excuse me ???", Someone broke his trance, bringing him back to reality. He looked up and was surprised to see the same girl standing there.

" Yes???", He answered not wanting to again get lost in her eyes.

" Umm...... Voh..... May I sit here ???", She asked him, clearing showing that she was nervous and wanted a yes from him.

" Yes you may sit here", surprisingly he said a yes to her. She settled down there while he asked her, " why do you wanna sit here only ??? Like there are many tables".

" Actually to be honest I am not at all interested in this party so from last 10 minutes I was trying to find a peaceful place and eventually I got this table but you were already sitting here toh I thought to ask you once. That's it"

" Ohh by the way I am again really very sorry for spoiling your dress"

" Oh it's okay waise bhi mera din toh aaj subah se hi kharab chal raha tha so can't blame you"

" Alright.... Umm.... Myself Karan Shergil...... And what about you ???"

" Dr. Monami Mahajan"

" Ohh so you are that one of the best students of Anubhav sir"

" Maybe yeah but how do you know about it ???"

" Actually I am here on behalf of Batra sir, Anubhav sir is one of his good friends. He couldn't come due to some work so I am here and you are going to join Parakram SAF from tomorrow so I knew it"

" Ok..... So that means you are a special agent"

" Yeah"

" That's great....... Waise agar koi problem na ho toh can we be friends ??"

" Yeah sure", again a surprise for him to agree so easily for being her friend .

" Woww chalo kuchh toh achha hua"

" If you don't mind toh aaj ka din tumhare liye kharaab kyu tha ???"

" Voh huya yeh ki.............", She start narrating all the incidents happened with her since morning while he was just adoring her innocent complaints against her fate.

" Ohh god itni saari complaints"

" Hehe today was not my day but trust me you made it my day"

" Howw??"

" Kyuki aaj ka din humare liye friendship day hoga na cause we met today and became so good friends in such a short spam of time"

" Yeah right "

Suddenly someone came and called them for the cake cutting ceremony breaking their conversation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was over. Everyone left but Monami couldn't go because of the tragedy she faced this morning waiting for the cab while standing outside the party hall was a disgusting experience and a great time waste especially when she was in hurry.

" Wanna join ???", And here come someone really humble to ask her.

" Par tumhe academy nhi jaana..... It's too late", she answered back.

" It's okay and we live in same world so technically it's not good for you to stay out this late", he said

" Okay"

Again they collided with each other by the destiny's game. And this time he was finally able to see her, the masquerade party was indeed turned out to be a blessing for him to find such a beautiful girl

Today God had some other plans for these two. He not only collided them but made them friends and sent him to her house also.......

What a play !!!!!!

" Will you come with me tomorrow evening, MY GIRL"

" YESSS", she mumbled and ran away while he was smiling looking at the retreating figure.

After the realisation struck him, he was really shocked at his own actions.

Well... You, me and God,...... We knew that a new story begins from here where two love birds wil be bonded together by the destiny changing an annoying party into a memorable moment.

×××××××××××××××××××

Again some idiotic thoughts

Do drop your views aur isse aage kuchh keh nhi sakti kyuki I know bohot pakaya maine .... Hehe

Bye bye