MADE FOR EACH OTHER - 0.1

" Kya baat hai janab aaj toh aapki life ka itna bada din hai aur aap hai ki aise sade hue aam ki tarah shakal banakar baithe hai", Faizi asked his best friend, seeing him not happy with the decision.

" Yaar Faizi tu toh jaanta hai ki mujhe abhi shaadi nhi karni infact abhi kya mujhe toh shaadi karni hi nhi hai", he replied stating the reason for his sadness.

" Toh mat kar na dekh love marriage thodi hai arrange marriage hai aur agar tu comfortable nhi hai toh mana kar de"

" Par yaar kya keh kar mana karunga aur bhabhi unka kya??"

" Pata nhi janab aapki mushkilo ka hal toh Allah Miya ke paas bhi nhi hai. Hum toh chale"

" Yaar ruk jaa"

"Byyyeee"

Here this conversation of the two friends ended where no solution could be taken out.

Karan Shergil, whose wedding was decided.

Arrange marriage, where two people are arranged together in love by their families.
But what if they don't want to be together ???
What if they aren't comfortable with each other ???
What if they are not soulmates by the destiny ??
What if they are not made for each other but still forced in a relationship because of their families's  happiness.

This is a story of three people who all are entangled by the responsibilities and feelings. One who is not aware about the upcoming and other two confused and forced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Divya tum khush ho na beta", her father asked her while caressing her hair

" Haan dad I am happy aur vaise bhi aapki choice hai achhi hi hogi"

" Good"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Karan tumhe iss shaadi se koi problem toh nhi hai na"

" Nhi bhabhi aapki choice hai achhi hi hogi"

" Achha ji itna bharosa"

" Kya bhabhi aap par bharosa nhi karunga toh kis par karunga"

" Ok ok fine tum khush ho toh mujhe aur kuchh nhi chahiye"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The soft winds could be heard in an awkward silence. No one spoke a word but they knew that they have a lot to clear.

" Umm...... Hi this is Divya", finally she broke the ice.

" Hi ... Karan...... Karan Shergil"

" See I am really straight forward, toh seedha seedha puchhungi ki are you okay with this alliance ???"

" According to an arrange marriage it's a yes what about you??"

" Yeah same reply, ok before hum dobara monvrat mode mein chale jaaye let's make it comfortable"

" Okk but how ??"

" Will you be my friend??", She asked him forwarding her hand expecting for a handshake.

" Smart ...... I will be glad to be your friend", he replied, holding her hand, trying to be frank with her.

" Toh starting from the start what do you do??"

" I am a special agent and trainer in Prakram SAF"

" Nice, I am a software engineer"

" Okk, by the way you don't seem to be interested in this marriage"

" Aur tumhe yeh kaise pata??"

" Commando hu logo ko samajh jaata hu"

" Hmm sahi kaha sirf family ke liye kar rhi hu..... Aur shayad yhi ek wajah thi ki tumse kehna tha ki mujhse koi bhi wife waali expectations mat rakhna..... I know sounds really rude but cannot help...... All I can say is that I am really very sorry"

" Hey hey you don't need to be sorry it's absolutely fine and rhi baat expectations ki toh I never expected anything from you and never will..... Shaadi toh main bhi sirf apni family ke liye hi kar raha hu but it's ok agar life time bhi aise dost bankar rahenge na toh bhi thik hai"

" Thanks par tum bohot understanding ho hope ki humari life jaldi sort out ho jaaye"

" No need and hope for the same."

They smiled at each other and finally after whole lot of confusion and conversation, their wedding planning was on full swing. The alliance was decided after two months according to auspicious time ' muhrat'. Though both of them were still trying hard to remove the awkwardness. Everytime they have a light conversation but again the teasing sessions of their family, friends and siblings destroy their efforts.

The time was passing by, and their hopes were finishing by every passing day.

The hope of telling the truth.

The hope of facing the reality

The hope of finding a true soulmate

And many more........

Engagement was done for finalizing the alliance but the wedding and the twist was yet to come. Both were busy in their own lives. They were neither a proper couple nor good friends. They didn't even had a single talk without awkward silence in between and to add on they were actually forced to call up each other by their family members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day came when they were called back for other rituals. All were there. Let's go and meet groom's friends and family.

So here was Barkha Shergil and Soumya Shergil, his family known to all of us.

Faizi, his best buddy.

Sanju, the support system and a sister.

Sid, Sanju's fiancé and his ex cadet plus a great friend

Monami, well......... she is still unknown.

Ab ladke walo se toh mil liye chalo ladki walo se bhi mil lete hai

Yeh hai humari dulhan ke pita shree aur yeh unki mata shree.

Karthik, college mate of Divya

Rohan, her brother

Anisha, one of her good friends.

Well rest of the guests were just like us. Unknown and bin bulaye.

×××××××××××××

Bas baki ka agle hafte ya shayad kabhi nhi

One more thing I introduced the character names par ab actors khud apni marzi se decide kar lo aur please joote chapal mat maarna ki Karan ki shaadi Divya se karwa rhi hu. Kyuki yeh toh sirf trailor tha picture toh abhi baaki hai. Par haan I can't give the guarantee.

Bye bye