𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒆

PROLOGUE,prologue

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

PROLOGUE,
prologue.

━━━━ AVERIE was the perfect golden child. everyone who knew the chief of the police knew who his daughter was. she was stuck being the perfect golden child, she didn't want to be the golden child anymore, she wanted to be something more.

she wanted to know how life would be like if she didn't have to follow the rules, if she didn't have to worry about her dad thinking her of anything less.

at the age of 8 averie did her first rebel thing. well it wasn't that big, but it was still something. averie had beautiful light brown hair, her dad loved her hair because it looked exactly like her mothers. but it reminded her of something that she doesn't have anymore.

so she dyed it black. all black, it fitted her perfectly so perfectly but her dad didn't see it that way. such a small thing and for that small thing he didn't talk to her for a week and grounded her. Averie knew he was going to overreact before he saw the bright side of things and started to talk to averie about how it suited her.

for her 14 birthday she priced her both of her ears. she already had all her three piecing but she wanted one on the upper ear on the right and then one inside of the small part of the ear. she didn't hide it from her dad since he was the one gave her the money for her birthday.

at first he was confused and wondered how it didn't hurt but then he didn't mind and decided to ignore it but not before complimenting her and then leaving back for work.

but those are little ones. those all change when she became more close with Rue who brought it upon herself to make averie have the best year of her life. after she asked found Rue in a park and asked her how to roll a blunt since she couldn't do it.

Rue brought her over to a friends and next thing they both know they're sitting in the back of fez's car with his brother who was aveire's age in the passenger seat.

and that's where Rue told Ashtray to take care of Averie even if they don't know each other and then fezco had to take care of aveire who just says words and doesn't bother thinking if it's smart or stupid.

fez felt like he was taken care of a dumb teenager but then ashtray started hanging out with her more and more, his own influences going on averie and some on Averie's accidentally going to ashtray.

Rue and Fezco both watched how they brought the best out of the both of them. well mostly Ashtray to Averie, but he also learned somethings that he might have never knew if he wasn't friends with Averie.

this is the perfect way to describe that this is a fucked up teenage love story. Averie and Ashtray fucked up teenage romance....