twenty-nine

READ THE AUTHORS NOTE!— NOMI XOXO Ellie Webber

Ellie Webber

My breathing was erratic as I couldn't move my eyes from the tiny paper that stuck out the side of his laptop. A couple of tiny letters had never made me want to through up more in my life.

It was mocking me.

The J was laughing at me.

The M was kissing me.

The R was making the butterflies in my stomach flutter.

And the 69 was pretty explanatory. It was mocking me because the true user of this name had just got done doing the devil's tango with me and now– now this was all such bullshit.

I should've never done this.

But– it felt good.

He felt good.

Us together for some reason, felt good.

Releasing a deep breath between my lips, I needed to tell him.

I jumped as he walked back into the closet, sweatpants on him and a pair in hand. The pants he wore were dangerously low hanging on his waist. The only other thing he wore was his chain around his neck. He was just– so out of my league.

"Pants?" Yeah, his pants did look so good on him. His leg muscles were suffocating to me. He had the strength of ten men, I swore. He was the god that I didn't believe in. He was the sin that I wanted to act on. He was just– magical.

I wanted him to take me against the wall and fuck me against it.

I wanted to recreate every scene in a romance novel with him. I wanted to recreate every single moment in a romantic comedy with him. I wanted it all. I wanted to make out with him in the moonlight. I wanted to kiss in the refrigerator light. I wanted to dance in the rain with him. I wanted to kiss him after his game. I wanted to wear his jersey.

I wanted every fictional moment with him.

Because in real life I didn't belong with someone like him.