TWO.

"Wasted days, dreaming of the times I know I can't get back,
It seems I just lost track."

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

NADIA'S POV:

NADIA'S POV:

I was woken up by a tickling sensation on my face. Looking at my bedside table my clock tells me that it's eight o'clock. My dog, Bella, wakes me up at the same time every morning so that I can get up and get ready for college. My parents decided it would be a good idea to get Bella just under two years ago and she has been a sort of therapy animal for us all. She is always there for me when I need her as a certain person can no longer be here anymore.

Bella is a cockapoo and she is lively as fuck, but we both are so it gets interesting when I take her on walks when I have the time. When we first spoke about getting a dog my brother didn't want anything to do with it, nor did he want it. But, when we went to pick her up he immediately fell in love and what he said didn't last long. Bella has been a therapy dog for him too as he lost Archie as well. Willem never speaks about him, I know it hurts him but I don't bring it up because I'm afraid he will crack.

Despite Bella waking me up, I don't have college today as I have a doctor's appointment about my tonsillitis. Bella doesn't know this because she's a dog so she sticks to her own routine. I don't mind, I have to be up for the appointment anyway. I study health and social care at college as I would like to become an end of life nurse when I'm older. I was torn between being a children's nurse and an end of life nurse as I feel the need to help people. I want to be there for the patients and their close family and friends when the time comes for them. I want to try and make it as painless as possible for them all, considering the circumstances.

The course is so stressful as you have to write assignments all the time and it does impact my mental health a lot. But my teachers have been a lot more lenient with me this year, which I am thankful for. When the amount of college work I have to do increases it's a wonder how I will actually get any of the work done as there is so much of it on top of all the training.

One foot after the other, I drag my aching legs out of bed and run myself a bath as I didn't have a chance to clean myself last night. I decide it's best to have a bath instead of a shower due to my body not being strong enough to stand for that long at the moment and I feel like I will definitely end up passing out if I have to stand up in a shower. I brush my teeth whilst running the water and fill the bath up with some lavender bath salt to try and reduce the nagging in my muscles.

I've always found baths more relaxing than showers, as you get to lie down and chill, using products like bubble bath and bath bombs. You can also use bath salts to help soothe your muscles better. After training on most days I end up having to have ice baths to calm my muscles down. Training is very hard on the body as you have to do the same moves over and over again all while falling over onto the hard ice as you try and perfect those moves. I can't count the number of times I have cut myself accidentally with the blade and how many broken bones I have had because of this sport.