Chapter 1~ New Day

I stayed frozen as Briar waved goodbye from the hug she gave me. She told me she was going to go out beyond the walls for something. I have no idea what.

"Have fun there?" I heard someone say behind me that sounded familiar.

I turned to see them again. Minx, Krism, Sky, Deadlox, Mark, and Yami. There were two other people on the sides I did not notice.

"What? Did you miss us?" Mark asked and signaled the two to take their cloaks off.

The faces that were revealed were that of Bashur and Bodil.

"...BOOOODDDIIIIIIILLLL FOOOOUUUUURRRR TEEEEE!!!!!!" I shouted and fell on the ground laughing.

I heard the others laugh and Bodil's weird Bulgaria laugh he has. I smiled and went up to the group and gave everyone a hug. I went to hug Deadlox but noticed something wrong with his face. I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed it with my thumb to rub off some well done makeup. What they covered was cuts and bruises. I looked at the others and noticed they has makeup too and wipped them all off. I stepped back and saw their all smiling faces turn into frowns.

"Why would you hide something like that!?" I asked them furiously.

Minx motioned for me to come closer and follow her as she walked. I followed, so did the others, and we came to the inside of our old house.

"Now tell me." I said as everyone sat down and I closed the door.

Even Bashur and Bodil had scratches, bruises, and cuts on their faces and they had only come today. I think.

"We had a problem with a titan near the wall." Krism said hugging a pillow.

I sighed and facepalmed.

"Well while you guys were gone," I said to take things off topic, "I got these cause my eyesight were getting worse."

I put on glasses that were rectangular and helped me see more clearly.

"Nerrrd!" I heard Sky say and laugh.

Deadlox punched him in the arm and went up to me wuth a smile on his face. I looked up to him and smiled, taking off his headphones. I tilted my head until he put his headphones on me and played soothing music. I smiled and saw the others talking then looked back at Tyler.

"Ty..." I said looking into his eyes.

He put a finger up to my mouth to tell me to be quiet and pulled me to the bedroom where there were beds for everyone. Except for me. I sleep in the corner, I find sleeping in corners better.

He kissed my cheek and I blushed then walked to my corner putting on my sweatshirt while doing so. He watched me and went back downstairs. I put my hood on as Ty came back up and sat down with me again. I layed my head on his shoulder and felt him smile and put his arm around me.