Chapter 20~Darkness Falls

I looked at everyone half awake and blood running down the sides of my arms.

"Someone gonna tell me where I am?" I asked the group.

"You are in the hospital.." Minx said.

"You passed out a week ago and feel into a coma for...ya know...a week." Yami added on.

"Why is there blood rushing down my arm?" I was puzzeled.

A week in a coma. I shouldn't be bleeding then. I should have just been here with nothing. No scratches at least.

"The doctor screwed up the blood bag thingy. Anything else?" Sky said.

I shook my head and sat up. Everyone backed up a little, giving me air to breath.

"Thank you all for doing this for me..." I said.

Everybody just nodded and Krism came to my side. So did Mark. I put my arms around their shoulders. We all walked out as a group with me in pain. A week in bed, I couldn't feel my legs. I kept my face down in shame that I needed two people to help me walk. It was the middle of the day and we got home. I let go of Mark and Krism and saw Ty looking at me with concern. I looked back with a half smile and walked in with a limp. I had on hand on something at all times to ensure I wouldn't fall. Ty stayed with me all the time. He always had his eyes on me. Sky was jealous. He made that very obvious. Everytime Ty came to visit me, Sky always watched from a corner or poked his head in.

"Chris, are you sure you're gonna be fine sleeping in the corner?" The green headphone wearing man said.

I simply nodded and smiled. Night fell within two minutes of that convorsation. In about two hours, the moon would be in its peak in the sky. I kept looking out the window to get a glimpse at the moon. I missed seeing it before I closed my eyes to sleep. I waited for several hours but it never came. I looked at the clock and saw it was six o' clock. I hadn't even blinked for eight whole hours. When I did, it burned. I looked at the others and they were still sound asleep. The sky stayed dark for some reason. Everytime I woke up at six, the Sun would have rised. Right?

"Why....It's so peaceful but...." I said to myself.

"Psst. Chris..." ??? said.