Chapter 11~ The Asylum (Part 2)

I looked at all Enders, knowing something was up. I turned my flashlight on and shined it at Enderloxy. Soon, she dissapeared in a cloud of black dust. I tried the same on EnderBlaze and the same thing happened. I started to shaked at the fact that, they were only illusions...

"Chris, wait don't!" Bearbear begged as I shined the light at her.

She dissapeared in a cloud of dust. I looked at EnderShade and teared up. I don't like being alone. I shined the light at her but nothing happened. I wiped the tears from my eyes and stared.

"Wait...what?" I asked sniffling a little.

I shined the light again. This time, she was gone. My heart shattered to pieces as the night grew on. I closed my eyes tightly. All of them....gone. The ground started to shake violently and I started panicking. The roof of the asylum started to collapse in on itself. I needed to get out, and fast. I ran out of the garden and heared growling in the same hallway I was in. The growling became a scream and I saw there were decaying bodies, running and chasing after me.

"Ok...this...is...a..dream...right?" I asked my self startled at the sight.

I ran through the corridor and came to the receptionists room. Huge double doors blocked me from being outside. I pushed them as hard as I could as I looked how close the undead were. They were still out of view and I pushed with all my might again and it creaked a little and I hade a little bit of hope left.

"This is for you guys....I'm sorry I did that to you.." I said in the empty room.

Blue glowing eyes, shined their way to the room as the "zombies" came closer and closer. I pushed even harder and harder against the door and a breeze of cool night air made its way in. I kept pushing and my body ached. The ground shook once more and the roarof a monster came from behind the decaying bodies. A set of red eyes glowed behind the blue eyes and the crowd of blue became to dissapear. Until only two reds eyes were staring at me. I could tell it wasn't peaceful.

"This is worse than the titans. At least the titans I can kill with a fucking cut to the back of the neck!" I shouted while I pushed against the door more.

The door finally opened enough for me to go through. I squeezed myself through and a ray of sunshine blineded me. I opened my eyes and saw Ty next to me asleep. Everyone in bed except for Ty. I felt sweat on the back of my neck freeze and the sweat on my forehead do the same.

"Everything...is...normal..." I heard Sky say.

He sat up from his sleep and his eyes glowing red.