CHAPTER 31: My Knight In Shining Armor

||CHAPTER 31: My Knight In Shining Armor||

Tia

I jolt as the sound of two men talking and ice cold water over thrown over me.

"W-Where am I?" I ask, stammering.

Overhearing a deep chuckle, I couldn't help but shudder in distress. "Darling, our boss will murder us if we give information about our whereabouts." He said, as I hear a series of laughter echo through the room.

Unfortunate for me, I couldn't see the faces of the people who kidnapped me because I had a piece of cloth blindfolding me. That, and I could not move either because it felt as though I was strapped against a....chair?

"I-I am a billionaire, therefore if it is cash, t-then call Alexander Frederick and he'll be more than willing to make a d-deal." I said.

I cringe when I feel someone step closer. "Oh sweetheart, our boss isn't after the cash because he's rich man. You're the one he's after." He whispers.

'This voice....it's familiar'

I scowl, before leaning backward, "Tell me! What other purpose is there for kidnapping me?" I ask, in a demanding voice.

Another chuckle escaped his lips, "Miss Frederick is here because she won't accept our boss. Instead, she is willing to be with a low life such as Logan Sutherland."

"T-That's not true!" I declare, "I am with Logan because I want to win the bet between us because I refuse to stop and lose the title as Miss Player." I explain, "I-I am around him because I need to make him fall in love with me. I need to break his heart and prove t-that a nerd can't be a player."

"Don't lie, Frederick." I hear a different voice growl, "You're falling in love with him but because of the high ego. You're refusing to accept the truth."

"It's not-" I stop mid-sentence when I feel a stinging sensation on my right cheek.

"Stop telling us lies, bitch."

I wince at his loud, booming voice. "B-But I promise I don't."

Once more, I feel a hard, painful slap against my face, before feeling a kick to the stomach.

"P-Please, stop...." I gasp in pain, as fresh tears begin to escape.

"J- I mean, dude stop because the boss gave us specific instructions. He said she shouldn't be hurt."

"As if I care mate. She's the reason we have broken hearts."

I felt someone kick the back of the chair with force, it swung forward, crashing onto the floor. Then, I feel someone step in front of me, before giving me a second kick to the stomach.

"Stop!" I exclaim, as endless tears pour down.

"Dude, stop! This isn't part of the plan, she's in pain. Stop!"

"No, not happening!"

When I feel someone straighten the chair, I wiggle around in attempt to break free, but it doesn't work.

"Please darling. You aren't going to escape."

"Man, I am leaving because hurting Tia wasn't part of the plan!"

'No, no. D-Don't leave me alone!' The urge to stop the other man was tempting but I couldn't form the words. Yes, he was the reason I was here but, I'd much rather him here with me, than the one abusing me.

I was in pain.

The moment I feel him nearer, I stop thinking. Instead, I began breathing faster and faster as I feel fingers wrap around the left ankle.