first night with sarange

As they came up into the drive way of the house saranges jaw dropped. "Wooow". She had those wide doe eyes that shone. "We live here"? She turned back around and looked innocently at jungkook who nodded with a smile.

As y/n parked and the guards came and got saranges stuff heading inside everyone stood outside as sarange was still amazed at the mansion infront of her, soon they got inside and once again she was blown away by the sights she saw.

They all went to the living room and sat down. Sarange was now with y/n. "Baby, I think it's time u gave a proper introduction to yourself".Sarange nodded and stood up. "Hi, my name is Jeon Sarange I'm 4 years old".

She gave a shy wave and climbed back onto y/n's lap. "She took our last name y/n"? Y/N nodded at jungkooks question as they both smiled. "Jisoo said it was best she took mine rather than hers".

Everyone nodded and for the rest of the day sarange explored the house that was 10 times bigger than reality for her as everyone awed over her. She was the new princess and it was for sure that no one was gonna come and take her place.

Soon night time feel upon the family and everyone was tired. Tae was first to head out complaining that he was tired soon followed by jungkook and then jisoo and y/n decided it was best to head out aswell.

After all sarange needed her rest as she was still little and they themselves were starting to feel worn out. Heading up to their room y/n took sarange. Jisoo on the other hand went to saranges room to get some pajamas for her.

Y/N pulled her shirt off so it wouldn't get soaked remaining in the tank top she worse under and her pants ofcourse she gave sarange a warm bath. The entire time sarange was nodding off and trying to remain awake by playing with the bubbles that layered over the water.

Soon y/n brought her out of the tub wrapping her in a little towel and holding her close she drained the tub and walked out with the sleepy little girl. She saw jisoo sitting on bed with the clothes and she signaled her to be quiet.

Looking into y/n's arms she saw that sarange was already fast asleep on her chest. It was indeed adorable, they both carefully changed her as to not wake her up.

They put her in this and one by one took quickk showers and changed as the other stayed in bed with sarange till they were bit done getting ready for bed

Laying on the sides of the bed with sarange in the middle the couple gave one another a good night kiss leaning down they both also one by one pecked softly saranges forehead and soon everyone in the house was fast asleep